Hypocrite Republicans Cheney/Limbaugh all the same

top gun

Really disgusting my friends.

As I've watch ed the coverage of the failed Christmas day plane bombing attempt we see Republicans coming out of the woodwork to viciously attack our President, President Obama. Look at some of the threads even in here and you'll see the exact same disinformation and really pitiful attempts to spin this incident into a cheap petty blame fest. When in reality this should bring all Americans together . This is not the time for political smear games.

Let's look at how simply awful the Republicans have become. You'll recognize these themes. They've been posted right in here.

SMEAR: President Obama waited too long to make a strong statement about the Christmas day incident.

FACT: President Obama publicaly came forward just 72 hours after this act condeming it saying we would seek out those behind this also explaining extra security measures. In stark contrast it took President Bush 6 whole days to make any statement on the Richard Reid attempted shoe bombing of a US plane incident.

SMEAR: President Obama should have ordered the Christmas day attempted plane bomber into a military tribunal and not the Federal Court system because there's no way that we can handel this type of case appropriately in that legal venue.

FACT: Under the Bush administration Richard Reid was not sent to any military tribunal he was sent to Federal Court. He was sentenced by Judge Young to life imprisonment on each of the three charges, 20 years imprisonment on four other charges, and 30 years on four other counts, to be served consecutively, followed by five years of supervised release. Eight fines of $250,000, restitution of $298.17, and $5,784,800 special assessment were imposed. There is no parole in the federal prison system. He is serving his sentences in the ADX Florence, a Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.

SMEAR: President Obama isn't doing enough to combat terririst overseas, doesn't know we are at war with extremeists.

FACT: President Obama has from the start said the focus should have been on locations other than Iraq such as Afghanistan. He has authorized drone assault attacks to even go beyond Afghanistan and into Pakistan. These missions have been successful in killing Al-Quaeda leaders. President Obama in his first year in office agreed to send an additional 30,000 American troops and secured commitments for more international troops into this region. Unlike Bush he did not squandered away American credibility around the world & American lives & treasure invading the wrong country but hits at the heart of extremism.

So my friends set the record straight to one and all... to everyone you speak too. Never allow blowhards like Dick Cheney to fake & fraud the American people. It seems the entire Republican Party has now lowered themselves to nothing more than Druggie Limbaugh Lunatic Right Shock Jock clones of disinformation & lies.

Werbung:
Makes me scratch my head and wonder aloud of those extreme 'TIN FOIL HAT/RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' are really truly residents of this great country or just WWW/INTERNET challenged mental midgets that want to get the Americans into a feeding frenzy where upon we self destruct from the inside out {implode} because the 'rational thinking/responsible adults' would think before typing some of this constant hate/vitriolic/angst that serves no purpose and has no factual merit at all :confused:

Janet N botched the job and he had to come out and handle it.

As to the rest, who cares ?

But "the system worked" was a major screw up, she should already be gone.

Janet N botched the job and he had to come out and handle it.

As to the rest, who cares ?

But "the system worked" was a major screw up, she should already be gone.

If this happened on W's watch, the MSM and Libs everywhere would be in full blown outrage and demanding Big Fat Sis be fired. But, since a Dem is in the WH, all is fine.

The blatant partisanship and bias is on full display.

If this happened on W's watch, the MSM and Libs everywhere would be in full blown outrage and demanding Big Fat Sis be fired. But, since a Dem is in the WH, all is fine.

The blatant partisanship and bias is on full display.

Probably true but two wrongs dont make a right.

Napolotano really must go, she was a poor choice to begin with and has shown her lack of mettle with this.

Thank God the guy was foiled, lets take another look at how to improve the system but all this fretting about playing golf and such is just noise.

Had she properly handled the situation nobody would be that upset. She didn't and it blew up in the administration's face.

Probably true but two wrongs dont make a right.

Napolotano really must go, she was a poor choice to begin with and has shown her lack of mettle with this.

Thank God the guy was foiled, lets take another look at how to improve the system but all this fretting about playing golf and such is just noise.

Had she properly handled the situation nobody would be that upset. She didn't and it blew up in the administration's face.

Agreed. I had no problem with the libs and lib media kicking Bush's butt. In most cases, that is the only way to keep a politician honest.

Problem is, now the media is a lap dog for BO. They will not do their job so we do not know the extent of corruption and fraud being committed.

And you bet, Big Fat Sis needs to go. She is worse than Brownie and we know what the MSM did to him.

fema_brown_bush0908.jpg

Agreed. I had no problem with the libs and lib media kicking Bush's butt. In most cases, that is the only way to keep a politician honest.

Problem is, now the media is a lap dog for BO. They will not do their job so we do not know the extent of corruption and fraud being committed.

And you bet, Big Fat Sis needs to go. She is worse than Brownie and we know what the MSM did to him.

while they have a long way to go, the MSM are beginning to beat up Obama a little. can't pick on Bush anymore so the dems are all they have left and they have to bar the claws to try and get ratings.

Makes me scratch my head and wonder aloud of those extreme 'TIN FOIL HAT/RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' are really truly residents of this great country or just WWW/INTERNET challenged mental midgets that want to get the Americans into a feeding frenzy where upon we self destruct from the inside out {implode} because the 'rational thinking/responsible adults' would think before typing some of this constant hate/vitriolic/angst that serves no purpose and has no factual merit at all :confused:

Are you enjoying as much as I am seeing the pubbies not being able to dispute a single fact that I started this thread with.:D

Bush did exactly what they want to bash President Obama for. So they can't go that way... but they have to find somebody... how about that Napolotano lady.

Pubbies are hypocrites wrapped in hatefulness and covered with denial.

Werbung:
Are you enjoying as much as I am seeing the pubbies not being able to dispute a single fact that I started this thread with.:D

Bush did exactly what they want to bash President Obama for. So they can't go that way... but they have to find somebody... how about that Napolotano lady.

Pubbies are hypocrites wrapped in hatefulness and covered with denial.

Bush also addressed the Clinton imposed wall between security agencies which the Obama administration has apparently allowed to grow back in less than a year.

I can't recall, did the old HSA head call the shoebomber deal that 'the system worked' ?

Back