Hypocrites, Haters, and Opportunists

Gipper

The editor of The Detroit News spells out it here. And yet, some still believe what the elite media says about politics. How could they?

Where was the condemnation of the "vitriol" during W's presidency? The medias hypocrisy is so clear, and still some fail to see the truth.

I guess some people can be fooled ALL THE TIME...

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time." - Abe Lincoln

Posted by Nolan Finley (The Detroit News) on Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Gifford shooting: Despicable opportunists

What despicable opportunists are some on the Left to exploit the tragic attack that killed six in Arizona and badly wounded Rep.Gabrielle Giffords, a Phoenix Democrat.
Even before police have had a chance to interrogate 22-year old Jared Loughner, the liberal media was blaming American political vitriol for the shootings.
The Washington Post went there at the top of its story - without any evidence to support the theory. CNN specifically targeted Sarah Palin because she occasionally uses gun references. Others who got tagged were Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the Tea Party.
Never mind that the suspect had a history of mental problems and no record of political involvement.
I don't recall the liberal media being so concerned about the tone of discourse when George W. Bush's inaugural motorcade was pelted with eggs, or when "Bush lied, people died" bumper stickers were plastered on every Prius, or when Hollywood couldn't have an awards show without someone denouncing Bush. They even made a movie fantasizing about his assassination.
It's shameless for them to use this tragedy as an opportunity to silence legitimate protests over Obamacare, illegal immigration, and other far-left policies. These guys are hypocrites who are dripping with hatred even as they try to paint others as haters.

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/nolanfinleyblog/index.php

Werbung:
What is this post if not an opportunistic effort to make politcal capital out of the reaction to a tragedy ?

Cornell Stalin

What is this post if not an opportunistic effort to make politcal capital out of the reaction to a tragedy ?

Cornell Stalin
And the liberal media didn't try to score points with the American voters after handing the democrats a major defeat by blaming this on the right? You talk about opportunistic to make political capital from a tragedy when the left did just that. How blind and stupid those of the left can be. They use this shooting to attack the Tea Party and Palin when the truth is expose this guy wasn't even close to being a righty and more along the lines of a liberal.

His blind hatred of America and GWB isn't a trait of the right but more along the mind set of your typical liberal.

And the liberal media didn't try to score points with the American voters after handing the democrats a major defeat by blaming this on the right? You talk about opportunistic to make political capital from a tragedy when the left did just that. How blind and stupid those of the left can be. They use this shooting to attack the Tea Party and Palin when the truth is expose this guy wasn't even close to being a righty and more along the lines of a liberal.

His blind hatred of America and GWB isn't a trait of the right but more along the mind set of your typical liberal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Im a Libertarian and Im sick of everyone pimping this out for personal gain even you.
Sure you are. I have read many of your post that I didn't respond to because they were not worth it. But dont fool yourself, You claim one thing yet support another. No libertarian would support or defend Obama like you do.

Sure you are. I have read many of your post that I didn't respond to because they were not worth it. But dont fool yourself, You claim one thing yet support another. No libertarian would support or defend Obama like you do.

You mistake attacking the republican party for defending obama.

Werbung:
if you were libertarian you would find this administration far more horrifying than the GOP. that you seek to attack the GOP is defense enough.

If you are headed of a cliff does it matter how fast you are going? Excuse me for not giving the GOP a pass for sucking less.

http://www.lp.org/platform

Look through my post if you find anything that contradicts let me know otherwise fvck off.

Back