I am here, please bow

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
hello all, some of you may know me...Boobs Im looking at you...though not your boobs....even if you have fine rack for a man.....but I was Site admin for Policial soup for years going back some 10-12 years to the old Politcs.com site. I am here to crush Republcans and slap around the Dems as well, both sides are loaded with screw ups and bad ideas...I have no problem standing in the middle as well calling both on it. I have been called the most cold hearted liberal someone had meet, called a war monger by the left...can called a Bleeding hear hippie liberal from the right. If you call yourself a conservative...that means to me you hate Bush and everything he is doing, because its is against the very nature of what use to be the conservative view. Us to be they wanted the government out of peoples lives and limited....today it means they want to watch who I have sex with and in what positions we do it...in case be break a law.

Werbung:
Hey pocketfullofshells - are you a RATM fan? If you are, good lad!

Seem like a bit of a nutter in the debate from your intro, I hope you live up to it and enjoy the forum.

...the misspelling..it BURNS....
sorry, english major. Welcome aboard!

yea I suck at spelling, and don't always go back to double check lol. But no not a nutter...I just had to do that for Boobs, he knows I am a guy who deals in facts, not just random opinions. As for RATM fan, of course, they changed my life, even if I don't always agree with them.

hahhahah. pocket, you are so full of yourself. that's cool. a healthy ego is a refreshing thing. it's the sharp tongue that will get you in trouble though.

Werbung:
hello all, some of you may know me...Boobs Im looking at you...though not your boobs....even if you have fine rack for a man.....but I was Site admin for Policial soup for years going back some 10-12 years to the old Politcs.com site. I am here to crush Republcans and slap around the Dems as well, both sides are loaded with screw ups and bad ideas...I have no problem standing in the middle as well calling both on it. I have been called the most cold hearted liberal someone had meet, called a war monger by the left...can called a Bleeding hear hippie liberal from the right. If you call yourself a conservative...that means to me you hate Bush and everything he is doing, because its is against the very nature of what use to be the conservative view. Us to be they wanted the government out of peoples lives and limited....today it means they want to watch who I have sex with and in what positions we do it...in case be break a law.

I agree 100% Its annoying to be judged on my political views and where I stand. Well actually I could care less b/c as a human being to be depicted or labeled as one or another in any way shape or form is ridiculous. We pick and choose and point out all these different issues and problems we have with others and clearly this is the main reason for half of crap we deal with in society and and the mainstream media.

Back