I am obama....

Ronaldus Magnus

Lines for your Social States of Obamica jump suit start to the right, Lines for your government mandated job start to the left, and if you have a job GO HOME you government mandated check will be ready soon. I've never goose stepped before is it easy to learn? Shama, you probably know how......Never mind I'm a conservative we will be isolated and put in some sort of Government re-teaching program for people that thought for themselves in the past. I know some will shake their heads, some will think this extreme, but I don't think it's far off from what the Dictator in Chief wants to happen.

If we don't fight hard to regain the House and Senate we won't be able to recognize this once great nation in 2012. I still believe in this great nation and I believe the people will respond to this ridiculous administrations desires.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123879833094588163.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/20889.html

Werbung:
Lines for your Social States of Obamica jump suit start to the right, Lines for your government mandated job start to the left, and if you have a job GO HOME you government mandated check will be ready soon. I've never goose stepped before is it easy to learn? Shama, you probably know how......Never mind I'm a conservative we will be isolated and put in some sort of Government re-teaching program for people that thought for themselves in the past. I know some will shake their heads, some will think this extreme, but I don't think it's far off from what the Dictator in Chief wants to happen.

If we don't fight hard to regain the House and Senate we won't be able to recognize this once great nation in 2012. I still believe in this great nation and I believe the people will respond to this ridiculous administrations desires.

Sounds like you live in fear of the same sort of government dominance that we had during the Bush era. It didn't seem to bother you then, nor did it bother you that it bothered liberals.

Sounds like you live in fear of the same sort of government dominance that we had during the Bush era. It didn't seem to bother you then, nor did it bother you that it bothered liberals.

Yeah, because the Bush administration was taking over banks, auto companies, ramming omnibus like bills through, and trying hard to push towards social medicine. Did Bush spend like crazy yes, but he had some help from a democrat house and senate as well. As a conservative I didn't support the spending of tax payer money of that nature. I didn't feel in any way that the Bush administration was towering over the economy or business's waiting for an excuse to take it over......So try and think for yourself and stop the lame arguments of Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush. If you can't see a difference in the growth of government in the past two months as oppose to the last eight years your blinded greatly with naivety. Government shouldn't tell me or you how to live, how to work, how to spend our money, or run our families. It is not their responsibility to do these things, but rather to protect the country, and to observe and protect the constitution.

Not to mention that the so called government that you say I supported never infringed on your rights to freedom. However, this government is the type that leads to the road of "agree with us or else." I am for as little government as possible, for government that will protect the U.S., and allow us to grow and prosper as we desire. The government as described in the Constitution which was sworn to be protected by Obama, and yet he throws away at ever opportunity.

I didn't agree with Bush's expansion of government either. But Obama is like 10 Bush's wrapped up together.

Werbung:

Name some examples of "government dominance" under the Bush administration...

Perhaps you think the Patriot Act was onerous... If so, its because of your ignorance of ECHELON and the Office of Informational Awareness which both existed under Clinton.

I didn't like a whole lot of things Bush did but with only one exception, all of what he did could be reversed fairly easily by this administration because Bush had only one expansion of government that is permanent: Medicare expansion. Tax cuts, Pat Act, War in Iraq and all the other things you people have cried about can be quickly terminated... What you fail to see is that the Democrats, every chance they get, put permanent expansions of government in place that cannot simply be reversed and they are all running us into bankruptcy: Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare combine to eat up nearly 70% of the federal budget.

Sam, I think people like yourself didn't notice our complaints about Bush because we weren't calling for his impeachment/imprisonment for war crimes, we weren't reading books about how to assassinate George Bush... In short, you didn't hear our complaints because we weren't raving mad Bush hating moon bats.
moonbat.png

Back