I can Prove God Does NOT exist

Now that is neat :grin: We have coyotes but no wolves :(

I always think so. We have plenty in Alaska. There was an article this week about a pack of wolves killing a half dozen sled dogs. I have seen quite a few. They are just elusive. To see them from the road is rare. I can think of
5x in my life seeing a wolf/wolves from a automobile.
We have coyote as well, and I have seen many many of them. I may have even pointed a gun at one or two, but that is for another time ;)

One last night was quite large. Easily a body and tail over 6ft long. Probably as tall as great dane at the shoulder. If I would have had a gun with me and it would have been light out, I would have myself a new coat...or several hundred dollars.

Werbung:
goodbye to this site. I thought I was entering a realistic forum. obviously i wasn't. well done to the debaters and moderators who have debased what could have been a good site. and you ban people with racist views. fair enough but remember they had views. (maybe racist) but they didn't further childish crap. at least they had a view to debate against. and for the record America isn't the only country on the map. try opening yourself to the rest of the world instead of centering on US policy and politics. Your politics are so un-democratic it begs belief. (2 parties one voice) poplar vote etc etc
america defines what it is to let a country loose with a high GDP and no real morals. your constitution really goes against what both Thomas Paine and also your founding fathers really had in mind.

your constitution was based on greek then Roman then British values. and you have distorted every single one of them?

No wonder the world has no time for you. try to see the world from an objective view. you are the youngest nation on earth. and at the same time the most powerful nation on earth. Your nation has the chance to change world politics. please do the right thing and elect a leader who is qualified. would Britain ever choose an actor or a sibling of another president. No we choose real leaders.

Isn't anyone going to prove God does not exist? I hear it is quite easy.

Actually, I keep checking this post with ever mounting curiosity. Is this the day? Is this the day that the existence of God is disproven once and for all, and easily?

I hate being a sucker, so somebody spill the beans already.

Isn't anyone going to prove God does not exist? I hear it is quite easy.

Actually, I keep checking this post with ever mounting curiosity. Is this the day? Is this the day that the existence of God is disproven once and for all, and easily?

I hate being a sucker, so somebody spill the beans already.

You probably need to check out the affirmative version of this thread, then.

If God doesn't exist then where did the universe come from?
The big bang? Well where did the matter for the big bang come from? According to all sorts of physical laws, matter can not come from nothing. Something had to be created in order for the bang to bang.

The big bang? Well where did the matter for the big bang come from? According to all sorts of physical laws, matter can not come from nothing. Something had to be created in order for the bang to bang.

Correct.

Physical cosmology suggests that the beginning of the universe was a space-time singularity.

Imagine space crumpled to a dimensionless point through the action of infinite gravity. Any linear measurement isn't possible.

Imagine all the matter in the universe cramed within that dimensionless point. Whatever one imagines, matter, as we know it, couldn't exist in such a condition.

Imagine an infinite time interval, which is like saying that time stops, or that there is no time.

That, in essence, is a space-time singularity -- a condition where the FUNDAMENTAL UNITS OF PHYSICS - length, mass and time -- doesn't and couldn't exist. And if these quantities don't exist, then the physical laws that operate according to these quantities don't exist as well.

And when the deterministic processes of natural law are absent, what remains, inescapably, is a manifestation of CREATIVE WILL.

And when the deterministic processes of natural law are absent, what remains, inescapably, is a manifestation of CREATIVE WILL.

Aaaa numinus. I agreed with everything you said until that last bit.

How did you come to that conclusion? Isn't it a leap?

No wonder the world has no time for you. try to see the world from an objective view. you are the youngest nation on earth. and at the same time the most powerful nation on earth. Your nation has the chance to change world politics. please do the right thing and elect a leader who is qualified. would Britain ever choose an actor or a sibling of another president. No we choose real leaders.

Because OBVIOUSLY we all voted for him. you imbecile.

Who needs a real leader when you've got an inbred puppet and a prime minister on a red white and blue string?

...Really.

PS- we won the war. beyatch.

FYI, God's a jerk. I don't like He/She/It.

Actually no, because thats not the angle I wanted to tackle this from - you just pulled me into it you sly dog.

Just because the normal laws of the universe did not apply to its external creation doesn't mean that there is a clear creative will.

Werbung:

where did God come from?

Just cuz you cant explain something, does not mean you just make up mythical super power for it.

And you do know there are other theories besides the big bang right? That are based in Science, not well some big powerful guy just did it ...end of story.

Back