I created my first you tube video from my playstation

Werbung:
I Made lot of Trades and signed free agents. If i owned the O's it will be a 300 million dollar payroll But the Braves beat the Giants in NLCS and the O's beat the Rangers in ALCS

Mee too!!! Palmer,McNally,Cuellar,Pat Dobson = 4-20 game winners. Did you know the Braves were the only team allowed to televise all home games from Atlanta back in those days? Orioles anly showed 14 home games on TV from Memorial Stadium all on sunday afternoons and 1 on opening day. And No Spring Training games on TV you have to listen to them on the radio.

Mee too!!! Palmer,McNally,Cuellar,Pat Dobson = 4-20 game winners. Did you know the Braves were the only team allowed to televise all home games from Atlanta back in those days? Orioles anly showed 14 home games on TV from Memorial Stadium all on sunday afternoons and 1 on opening day. And No Spring Training games on TV you have to listen to them on the radio.

God bless Ted Turner for that. And I looked forward to them as the other games they put on here were not that great, Phillies, Senators or Pirates. Although I loved watching Roberto Clemente on the Bucs.

And in 1969 The O's blacked out home playoff games on TV you believe that? Then in game 3 in Minnesota WJZ TV Carried it. The first two games at Memorial Stadium were blacked out cause they didnt sellout. Then World Series it was Televised in Baltimore localy. Then in 1970 commisoner Bowie Kuhn ordered all ballclubs must televise home games localy when in playoffs and world series.

And in 1969 The O's blacked out home playoff games on TV you believe that? Then in game 3 in Minnesota WJZ TV Carried it. The first two games at Memorial Stadium were blacked out cause they didnt sellout. Then World Series it was Televised in Baltimore localy. Then in 1970 commisoner Bowie Kuhn ordered all ballclubs must televise home games localy when in playoffs and world series.

kids todaydon't kow hiw good they have it

Kids get more promotional stuff then we did. Like when i was a kid,,They didnt have kids run the bases. I would love to do that at Memorial Stadium.

Werbung:
All man,,Heres a hint ready? Go Early to BP like 30 minutes before gate opens. When gate opens go near the left or right field near the foul poles and one of those batters hit it near the railing just scoop it up its yours. Thats how i get the balls at camden yards and at old memorial stadium.

Back