I enjoyed reading it, so can you!

Americans kicked Bush and just about the entire Republican Party to the curb in favor of a good, kind and intellegent President Obama... that was very smart!:D

Oooo, let me just make a few changes to that, and it will make sense...

"Bush and the Kool-Aid drinkers kicked the Republican party to the curb in favor of a typical, lying, empty suited, far left wing, Rev. Wright lovin' President Obama... that was very naive!" :D

Werbung:
We have had eight years of the welfare state for corporations, and it has nearly destroyed the economy. I doubt Obama can outspend, or out-deficit, GW Bush, who gave us 8 years of Imperial Big Government Presidency, while you boys cheered him on, hands waving in the air. So don't preach to us - we know, because we have seen it in action, that all of your anti-govenment and anti-spending tirades are just so much smoke.

The excessive spending of F.P. Bush does not justify the excessive spending of P. Obama.

I have consistently called for a reduction in government and government spending. I have consistently called for a return to constitutional restraint.

Since the recent spending by F.P. Bush and by P. Obama is excessive, not in line with what our constitution intended* and immoral it needs to be stopped. We failed before but I will not stop speaking up.

*the only exception is that while the social spending we are seeing now is contrary to the intent of the constitution the war spending was not unconstitution. The war powers grabbed by the Executive branch is a different matter- that is wrong. And I see that the new President has not given up those powers.

And then you will surpass us, with your own Right Wing style of spending, when next you are in office?

all the more reason for you to jump on the right bandwagon and start opposing all excessive or inapporpriate spending even when you have a vested interest in the results. Otherwise there is no end to it.

Werbung:
Back