I Got proof the Bush Admin was just like Hitlers regime

steveox

DENVER -- A Colorado man can sue two Secret Service agents who arrested him after he touched former Vice President Dick Cheney on the shoulder in 2006 and told him his Iraq War policies were "disgusting," a federal appeals court ruled Monday.

The ruling means Steven Howards can try to subpoena Cheney to testify about the incident, said David Lane, Howards' attorney.

"I fully intend on deposing the former vice president," Lane told The Associated Press.

Lane has been trying for years to subpoena Cheney, but his motion has been delayed as judges weighed the question of whether the Secret Service agents were immune in the case. He has said he wants to subpoena the former vice president because he's "the best eyewitness to the case."

A three-judge panel of the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Howards can sue agents Virgil D. "Gus" Reichle Jr., and Dan Doyle on First Amendment grounds. But the court ruled that two other agents named in the lawsuit are immune in the case.

The judges ruled that the four agents are immune on Howards' Fourth Amendment claim against them of unreasonable search and seizure.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27196178/detail.html

Heres proof Cheney is like Hitler too
http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/talk/blogs/bo_obama/2009/05/cheney-unconvincingly-used-hit.php

So America is like Nazi Germany in many ways.

1. You Cannot talk back to Hitler
2. You cannot talk back or question the Gestapos

So why cant George Bush be tried for War Crimes? I dont think its fair these men got executed when Bushs regime got a Pardon

Werbung:
Werbung:
Heres how many died during the IRAQ War

iraqdeaths.jpg

How many Jews did Hitler kill? So Bush should stand trial for Warcrimes. He even admitted there were no WMDs

What he said Before

What he said Before

Ill tell what,,Why dont you go up to a Cop amd tell him you murder someone and see what the officer does to you. SAMETHING!! Bush did the crime hes gotta do the time.

Back