I have had enough!

Brandon

With the actions happening in the middle east, I have become exhausted with it all. Israeli's, Palestinians, Lebanese, etc.. have to learn to live in peace. Those countries (and unofficial settlement) need to swallow their pride and learn to deal with one another.

Maybe this icon will help ease my frustration!

:banana:

Werbung:
It is very discouraging. Reading the international news is so frustrating; sometimes I just want to stop being involved with the world.

And honestly, I don't think the US involvement in the Middle East is helping at all. No matter what we do internationally, we seem to screw it up. We're clearly not that good at creating peace.

That banana icon really eases my pain. Its like a dancing downer.

I would have to agree with Brandon. These countries need to swallow their pride and deal with it. Whats the military term for this? Oh yes SUDO - Suck Up & Drive On.

Sometimes when I look at the whole situation in the Middle East, I wonder if we shouldn't just leave them alone and let the whole place self-implode. It seems to be what they want to do ...just bomb each other until there's nothing left.

LOL vicky i feel like that as well. Let them get it out of their system and when they start looking around at all the rebuilding they have to do that might wake them up. :mad:

It is quite sad because with all the pain, suffering and dying you would think that people would rethink there actions, but alas :(

capitalist_junkie said:
And honestly, I don't think the US involvement in the Middle East is helping at all. No matter what we do internationally, we seem to screw it up. We're clearly not that good at creating peace.
yup. meddling in the politics of these countries doesn't seem capable of producing long-term (sometimes not even short-term) solutions.

I think that your definition of a solution is not the same as the governments definition of a solution. A solution to the US government means cash. Lots and lots of profitable cash and assets.

Werbung:
Back