I have just prayed to god

Dawkinsrocks

I said 'hello god, it's Dawkinsrocks here'

He said 'what do you want?'

I said 'I want you to stop Americans being so right wing and abusing your teachings to support their racist homophobic money loving agendas''

He said 'hmmm, that is quite a good idea''

I said 'great, will you do it?'

He said 'don't be ridiculous, if I change my plan people will think I got it wrong'

I said 'oh, ok that is quite tricky'

He said 'yes, I get millions of people asking me for all sorts of things all the time and they never seem to accept what you got really quickly. THERE IS NO POINT IN PRAYER'

Werbung:
I said 'hello god, it's Dawkinsrocks here'

He said 'what do you want?'

I said 'I want you to stop Americans being so right wing and abusing your teachings to support their racist homophobic money loving agendas''

He said 'hmmm, that is quite a good idea''

I said 'great, will you do it?'

He said 'don't be ridiculous, if I change my plan people will think I got it wrong'

I said 'oh, ok that is quite tricky'

He said 'yes, I get millions of people asking me for all sorts of things all the time and they never seem to accept what you got really quickly. THERE IS NO POINT IN PRAYER'

I shall pray for you.:eek:

Dog, do you ask god for anything?

If so does he always say no because his plan is immutable?

Or does he say yes and change his plan to accommodate your request?

Bear in mind that if you say yes to the first question there is no point in prayer

Bear in mind that if you say yes to the second god isn't god

Maybe you should have a quick chat with your imaginary friend and then listen to the voices in your head

Dog, do you ask god for anything?

If so does he always say no because his plan is immutable?

Or does he say yes and change his plan to accommodate your request?

Bear in mind that if you say yes to the first question there is no point in prayer

Bear in mind that if you say yes to the second god isn't god

Maybe you should have a quick chat with your imaginary friend and then listen to the voices in your head

or perhaps I'm asking for the things I should be finding importent as opposed to silliness that is unimportent.

Sure he did,,, We all know prayers dont get answered. Thats like rubbing Aladdins Lamp and a genie grants you the wish.

1 Corinthians 13:11

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways.

Werbung:
Er but you still believe in the adult version of Santa Claus

And you still haven't addressed the questions

If god changes his plan in response to your prayer requests how can that plan have been immutable?

If he doesn't what is the point in asking?

Now stop quoting from the work of fiction called the bible and answer the dawkinsdamn questions
PS I know you won't because you can't answer in a way that holds water and rescues your ludicrous fantasy

Back