I joined the green club

Dr.Who

Well I did it! For the first time ever I have placed a member on my ignore list.

I have to admit in the few minutes that I read posts and posted my own it was a very refreshing place here on HOP.

I did not once see any shameful post or feel the need to respond to something that I knew was wasting my time. I felt like maybe if enough of us ignored those who should go away they actually might do that. And even if they did not who cares?

Anyway, If you too have placed a member on your ignore list then let us know and I might just green rep you for your choice.

Werbung:
Dunnit' a few days ago, meself. Been a happier camper, too!

D@mn shameful posters...

Sometimes you just have to. Some personality's just dont mess, I have 3 people on mine and I would have a fourth but you cant ignore mods :)

Sometimes I see posts in replies from other members and I end up taking them off ignore just to reply to something but that is pointless, though I do wish once someone was on your ignore list you just did not see anything they said so you are not tempted to reply

why is it the green party to have someone on ignore?

Sometimes you just have to. Some personality's just dont mess, I have 3 people on mine and I would have a fourth but you cant ignore mods :)

Sometimes I see posts in replies from other members and I end up taking them off ignore just to reply to something but that is pointless, though I do wish once someone was on your ignore list you just did not see anything they said so you are not tempted to reply

You want to ignore me Pandora! :eek:

What did Scotty do that you want to ignore him?
Even if I could I wouldnt put anyone on ignore. Takes the purpose of a political discussion out of the game.
Yeah I have the same question. I think the good Doctor was talking about joining the Sierra Club or something:eek:

Werbung:
The reference to the green club was just a way of saying that I would pass out purely symbolic greens to those who have ignored those I would like to see ignored. A statement of solidarity and comraderie.

Back