I Just Burned copies of the Koran today.

Werbung:
CAIR will give you one of the doctored English versins for free (at least they used tro). I got one, BIG book and heavy so it was expensive to mail. But at least it was $15-20 of muslim money that did not go to support terror.

Wonder if I could coax the dogs to wizz on it ? Prolly get arrested for open burning here, been very dry and there are water restrictions so they are understandably concerned about fire.

Those who make uncritical observations or fraudulent claims lead us into error and deflect us from the major human goal of understanding how the world works. It is for this reason that playing fast and loose with the truth is a very serious matter.

From 'Sense And Nonsense At The Edge Of Science

Libs say the kookiest things...particularly when they are anti-Semites and anti-Christian.

Jesus is not in a grave you big dummy...

May He have mercy on your soul. Amen.

Must have been the burning anger at the actions of his followers, then.

Werbung:
Much like taking Noah's flood as a literal, historical event?

Just to throw this out there, the Hebrew that is used in the bible to describe the flood is actually the word "land", not "world". Now you can have a flood throughout the land, without it being a worldwide event.

I don't think there was a worldwide flood, but the story could very easily be more about a localized flood and then added to make a point.

Back