I "may" have found something to love about Obama

Pandora

The terrorist jerk wad Ayman al-Zawahiri has posted a rant about Obama. I wont know what I think about it till I see how Obama responds to it, but…..depending on how Obama plays this out... I may have found something I can say I love about Obama.

Personally, I am glad if Obama has chosen to protect Israel… Not sure I buy it yet, but if that is what he truly does end up doing, I will love that about Obama. If this creep Ayman al-Zawahiri wants to be mad about it then good, he can get mad. I don’t give a crap what terrorists think, and If Obama doesn’t give a crap about what terrorists think then that is another thing I can say I will love about Obama. But now I will wait and see how Obama deals with this.

From story: Al Qaeda has officially added President-elect Barack Obama to its enemies list. In the terrorist group’s first video message to Obama since his election, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al-Qaeda’s number two, calls Obama a “House Negro” who “claims” to be Christian to be elected to high office. The new video says that because Obama has chosen to support Israel and has threatened to strike Pakistan and send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, he has decided to continue “the crimes of the American crusade.”

Rest of story

http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/11/19/jmiller_1119/

Werbung:
Sort of shoots a big hole in the right wing claims that Al Qaida couldn't wait and was rooting for Obama to be elected, doesn't it?

You see, Obama is actually much more of a danger to their existence that Bush ever was. Many in the ME feel that Obama's color and Muslim background will make him more sympathetic and understanding of the problems there..hence, it detracts from Al Qaida's constant mantra and recruiting tool, that of portraying America as white oppressors.

Under Obama's presidency, Al Qaida's influence will wane as they no longer have an American bogeyman to point to in the WH. They're worried about that, and I think today's rather strange racially based communication demonstrates that.

BTW NO, good to see you realize that no matter how heated our disagreements become, one thing we can all agree on...jerks like al-Zawahiri and what he stands for is the enemy of all of us.

Here is a quick synopsis of the more insulting parts of Ayman al-Zawahiri's remarks..

Sort of shots a big hole in the right wing claims that Al Qaida couldn't wait and was rooting for Obama to be elected, doesn't it?

You see, Obama is actually much more of a danger to their existence that Bush ever was. Many in the ME feel that Obama's color and Muslim background will make him more sympathetic and understanding of the problems there..hence, it detracts from Al Qaida's constant mantra and recruiting tool, that of portraying America as white oppressors.

Under Obama's presidency, Al Qaida's influence will wane as they no longer have an American bogeyman to point to in the WH. They're worried about that, and I think today's rather strange racially based communication demonstrates that.

BTW NO, good to see you realize that no matter how heated our disagreements become, one thing we can all agree on...jerks like al-Zawahiri and what he stands for is the enemy of all of us.

Here is a quick synopsis of the more insulting parts of Ayman al-Zawahiri's remarks..

I am not sure it shoots a hole in anything. Our enemys do love that obama won, Chavez, Castro and the president of Iran. I dont think Chavez is crazy, he is just stupid, same for Castro brothers... The President of Iran is not as much crazy as he is a religous nut who feels he has a personal plan in the religous dealings of Islam.

What Ayman al-Zawahiri did today was I think test the waters and find out where Obama really stands, we shall find out. I really do hope he stands firm with terrorists like this guy.

and also, its one thing when I say something bad about our president, but I dont like it when dorks in other country's say something bad about our president, that applies to Bush and the new coming president Obama.

I wish morons in other nations would spend more time talking about their own dorky leaders and let us slam our own.

I am not sure it shoots a hole in anything. Our enemys do love that obama won, Chavez, Castro and the president of Iran. I dont think Chavez is crazy, he is just stupid, same for Castro brothers... The President of Iran is not as much crazy as he is a religous nut who feels he has a personal plan in the religous dealings of Islam.

What Ayman al-Zawahiri did today was I think test the waters and find out where Obama really stands, we shall find out. I really do hope he stands firm with terrorists like this guy.

and also, its one thing when I say something bad about our president, but I dont like it when dorks in other country's say something bad about our president, that applies to Bush and the new coming president Obama.

I wish morons in other nations would spend more time talking about their own dorky leaders and let us slam our own.

I don't think Al-Zawahiri was testing any waters or he wouldn't have come out with racial attacks. The communication also again demonstrated how little Al Qaeda really understands about us...For example, Al-Zawahri called Obama, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice "house Negroes." Now if he really understood America, he would know that the real and true house Negro is Clarence Thomas.

I don't understand why you are referring to Castro and Chavez as our enemies...why? Castro has been the enemy of the Cuban population in south Florida but outside of the almost 50 year old Cuban missile crisis, what has he ever done to threaten us? Similar with Chavez, he has supplied free heating oil to poor families in the US for several years, Chavez does not dislike Americans, he dislikes the Bush Administration...but again, what has he ever done to threaten us?

I think both Chavez and the castro brothers are enemies of the USA or ASS :)

I think we see enemies differntly. I dont think the people of Cuba are our enemies though, I do not think the people of Iran are our enemies, or the people of Iraq or Afganastan but their governments are.

I dont like the racist stuff he said either, but why do you think Thomas is an uncle tom? he is just a conservative person, it is possible to be conservative and be black. and it doesnt make you anything bad.

in an old thread that canadian and I thought you too were saying powell was an uncle tom, though i can see how he isnt now that he endorsed obama, but he was before called that.

I dont believe in anyone being an uncle tom or house slave or any of that. there are conservatives in all shapes and colors

I don't think Al-Zawahiri was testing any waters or he wouldn't have come out with racial attacks. The communication also again demonstrated how little Al Qaeda really understands about us...For example, Al-Zawahri called Obama, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice "house Negroes." Now if he really understood America, he would know that the real and true house Negro is Clarence Thomas.

I don't understand why you are referring to Castro and Chavez as our enemies...why? Castro has been the enemy of the Cuban population in south Florida but outside of the almost 50 year old Cuban missile crisis, what has he ever done to threaten us? Similar with Chavez, he has supplied free heating oil to poor families in the US for several years, Chavez does not dislike Americans, he dislikes the Bush Administration...but again, what has he ever done to threaten us?

I am not overly concerned about Cuba, but Chavez is no friend of the US. Yes he gives poor people heating oil, but that is just a PR move because he relies on oil exports to the United States for much of his own power.

That said, he has been allowing the Russians to conduct joint missions in our backyard, in a show of force, mediocre, but one nonetheless. Chavez is upset that we refuse to sell him weapons technology, which is a big reason why he turned towards Russia to begin with.

I think most of what he does is just for political show, but as the price of oil falls, Chavez outspokenness on issues will likely follow suit. I am not sure he hates the US persay, or really even Bush, he just wants to assert South America as able to stand alone from the United States.

I think both Chavez and the castro brothers are enemies of the USA or ASS :)

I think we see enemies differntly. I dont think the people of Cuba are our enemies though, I do not think the people of Iran are our enemies, or the people of Iraq or Afganastan but their governments are.

I dont like the racist stuff he said either, but why do you think Thomas is an uncle tom? he is just a conservative person, it is possible to be conservative and be black. and it doesnt make you anything bad.

in an old thread that canadian and I thought you too were saying powell was an uncle tom, though i can see how he isnt now that he endorsed obama, but he was before called that.

I dont believe in anyone being an uncle tom or house slave or any of that. there are conservatives in all shapes and colors

No Obamanation: I actually agree with you about the "Uncle Tom" comments. Pigeonholing black people and putting them down if they are not liberal to me is just as racist as any stereotype. It basically is implying that people of color all think alike, which is ridiculous. I can't say I agree with their conservative positions but they have every right to hold these positions and not be denigrated as a "House Negro".

I also agree that the people of Iran are not our enemy. Ahmadinejad has roughly the same approval rating in Iran as our dear President Bush does here. I wish we gave the Iranian people more impetus to throw that "little monkey" (his nickname there) the hell out of office.

I do wish the Castro brothers would go ahead and pass onto the afterlife though, because our embargo of Cuba is ludicrous. But the embargo probably won't go away while there are still so many Americans of Cuban origin who still harbor so much hatred for Castro (justifiably so - a lot of those people went through a living hell)

Werbung:
No Obamanation: I actually agree with you about the "Uncle Tom" comments. Pigeonholing black people and putting them down if they are not liberal to me is just as racist as any stereotype. It basically is implying that people of color all think alike, which is ridiculous. I can't say I agree with their conservative positions but they have every right to hold these positions and not be denigrated as a "House Negro".

I also agree that the people of Iran are not our enemy. Ahmadinejad has roughly the same approval rating in Iran as our dear President Bush does here. I wish we gave the Iranian people more impetus to throw that "little monkey" (his nickname there) the hell out of office.

I do wish the Castro brothers would go ahead and pass onto the afterlife though, because our embargo of Cuba is ludicrous. But the embargo probably won't go away while there are still so many Americans of Cuban origin who still harbor so much hatred for Castro (justifiably so - a lot of those people went through a living hell)

Wow we agree again

and we can agree one more time on the embargo, I hate it. I want that great right to boycott anything Cuban but I cant because the government already did it for me. I wish America could do business with them so I could boycott all American companies who did. I love protesting in my own way, and the government nanny state only gets in the way of my personal boycotts :)

Back