I thought Obama would make the US look better to the world?

Andy

Yet another example of how Obama looks like an idiot to the rest of the world.

Fareed Zakaria, CNN's world affairs analyst was asked to comment on Obama's G20 meeting.

Although he brought a lot of star power -- the talk of the week -- at least in certain circles in Washington, New York and London -- has been that President Obama is failing in his role as leader of the free world. British columnist Jonathan Freedland wrote in The Guardian newspaper that President Obama looks neither like JFK nor FDR but rather JEC -- that's James Earl Carter -- better known here as Jimmy Carter.

Welcome+Back+Carter.bmp

But it doesn't end there. Zakaria continues by mentioning how other nations are reacting to Obama's policies.

President Obama has encountered a Europe that is more resistant to his policy proposals. The French and Germans have their own proposals. The Chinese and Russians have come with their own demands. And everyone expects him to apologize for having caused this mess in the first place.

Now isn't this interesting? I find it a bit funny, that only this one guy on CNN, had the thought to consult what foreign media outlets are saying about Obama, instead of just assuming the world is fawning over him?

Time and time again, you hear about how "the rest of the world loves Obama", and yet only one guy in the entire mass media seems to actually go and see what "the rest of the world" is saying, and what he finds isn't so positive is it?

Worse yet, they are comparing Obama, not to JFK or FDR, but rather... LOL Jimmy Carter! The worst president in American history!

jimmy_carter.jpg

So much for boosting America's reputation... we just elected Carter Jr.! LOL

Werbung:
Yet another example of how Obama looks like an idiot to the rest of the world.

Fareed Zakaria, CNN's world affairs analyst was asked to comment on Obama's G20 meeting.

Welcome+Back+Carter.bmp

But it doesn't end there. Zakaria continues by mentioning how other nations are reacting to Obama's policies.

Now isn't this interesting? I find it a bit funny, that only this one guy on CNN, had the thought to consult what foreign media outlets are saying about Obama, instead of just assuming the world is fawning over him?

Time and time again, you hear about how "the rest of the world loves Obama", and yet only one guy in the entire mass media seems to actually go and see what "the rest of the world" is saying, and what he finds isn't so positive is it?

Worse yet, they are comparing Obama, not to JFK or FDR, but rather... LOL Jimmy Carter! The worst president in American history!

jimmy_carter.jpg

So much for boosting America's reputation... we just elected Carter Jr.! LOL

Ah that is a good post, I am glad you pointed out what "others around the world" are saying instead of what our zombie bots are saying that they are "feeling"

I think obama is more like jimmy carter too, he is jimmy carter and a half.

will this nightmare ever end!

Back