I tread softly, and carry a big stick

Werbung:
Finally someone else from the UK then. Trance fan ey?

I found your video 'Don't Wave That Book At Me' makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm more of a DnB fan myself. Ever been to Cyberdog in London, if you haven't its a huge cyber trance rave shop. Its basically a rave in a shop, and you can buy all the stuff you need for it in there. Just thought I would mention it as I was down there today.

I'm more of a DnB fan myself. Ever been to Cyberdog in London, if you haven't its a huge cyber trance rave shop. Its basically a rave in a shop, and you can buy all the stuff you need for it in there. Just thought I would mention it as I was down there today.

Cyber dog is cool - and the Camden shop is coolness personified. The Leeds shop is pretty good, thought the Manchester one leaves a lot to be desired. I have an ace cyberdog top, though I would love to get my hands on some more of their clobber.

Hmmm

To defend conservative beliefs, conservatives understand the male to be the natural head of the household. It's been that way since the beginning. Only until today are people stupid enough to think they know better and can change that. Who's collecting bets? Anyhow, welcome feminist. I've always supported and practiced chivalry.

Could you be anymore backwards. You hate change don't you. Go chuck your PC in a wood, its run by little demons in the cogs.

Werbung:
To defend conservative beliefs, conservatives understand the male to be the natural head of the household. It's been that way since the beginning. Only until today are people stupid enough to think they know better and can change that. Who's collecting bets? Anyhow, welcome feminist. I've always supported and practiced chivalry.

Men are only 'head' of the house hold because they have a woman their to do the hard graft. Women have strengths and convictions that will make a man wilt - you try giving birth, or going through the menopause.

My ultimate point, though, is that both sexes are equal, and should be treated in a balanced and fair manner.

Back