I Will NEVER Vote For Donald Trump

Old_Trapper70

http://theresurgent.com/i-will-not-vote-for-donald-trump-ever/

"Already we are seeing pastors and religious leaders compromising their integrity to vote for Donald Trump. Jerry Falwell, Jr. has joined the whores of Moloch, defending Trump’s Planned Parenthood statement on Twitter. Falwell presides over an institution that expels students who have abortions, but is willing to give positive lip service to Trump saying there are good things Planned Parenthood does.

If Trump were elected President, there would be members of the pro-life movement who would compromise their convictions for access to power.

If Trump were elected, portions of the conservative movement would compromise the movement to be one degree from Donald Trump. The intellectual institutions on which we have made our case for limited government and freedom would crumble.

And on top of it all, the oligarchs would be just fine. They would coddle and humor a President Trump, a man of mountainous ego, and get their way while the very people Donald Trump promises to help would get table scraps."

Werbung:
How is this different from any other year ? The answer ? Nobody can buy Trump. It is this that has kept the GOP from having the ability to loosen their sphincter enough to poop in 2016.

The GOP as well as the dems stock in trade is influence peddling and without that they are moot.

Moot is not something they want.

How is this different from any other year ? The answer ? Nobody can buy Trump. It is this that has kept the GOP from having the ability to loosen their sphincter enough to poop in 2016.

The GOP as well as the dems stock in trade is influence peddling and without that they are moot.

Moot is not something they want.

LOL, the idea that Trump cannot be bought is ludicrous. Political power will buy Trump much easier the money. It is his ego that drives him which is just one reason why he continues to lie about his wealth. Kind of like his assertion that he is self financing his campaign, another lie.

https://verdict.justia.com/2015/12/07/donald-trumps-campaign-financing-dodge

BTW, I have never known a wealthy person that did not want more.

LOL, the idea that Trump cannot be bought is ludicrous. Political power will buy Trump much easier the money. It is his ego that drives him which is just one reason why he continues to lie about his wealth. Kind of like his assertion that he is self financing his campaign, another lie.

Oh. That explains why the Koch Bros et al are freaking out.

Oh. That explains why the Koch Bros et al are freaking out.

I think the Koch Brothers are "freaking out" most from the support Sanders is getting. The anger that the American people are expressing in both the Sanders campaign, and that of the Trump supporters, should bother the oligarchs. The problem with the Trump ideology is that while the people are angry, Trump does not offer any solutions, just more words. If this keeps up, and if Trump does get the nomination, he will lose to either Hillary, or Sanders.

I think the Koch Brothers are "freaking out" most from the support Sanders is getting. The anger that the American people are expressing in both the Sanders campaign, and that of the Trump supporters, should bother the oligarchs. The problem with the Trump ideology is that while the people are angry, Trump does not offer any solutions, just more words. If this keeps up, and if Trump does get the nomination, he will lose to either Hillary, or Sanders.
Sanders is a problem akin to Trump but he's trying to run on citizen money so we're he to knock off the girl he would have to give into corporate $. Trump does not. Doesn't mean he won't but he doesn't have to. That's scary to the big donors. And it reaches right on down to Congress critters.
Trump is a monkey wrench in the works and the works don't like it.
I like that they are paying a price for ignoring and outright lying to the American people.

Sanders is a problem akin to Trump but he's trying to run on citizen money so we're he to knock off the girl he would have to give into corporate $. Trump does not. Doesn't mean he won't but he doesn't have to. That's scary to the big donors. And it reaches right on down to Congress critters.
Trump is a monkey wrench in the works and the works don't like it.
I like that they are paying a price for ignoring and outright lying to the American people.

Not sure why you think Sanders would have to give in to corporate money. If he were to win then her donors would follow him, and if Trump were to win many Republicans voters, especially the young, would follow him.

Trump is only a "monkey wrench" for the Republicans.

I was watching an interview earlier today with one of the leaders of the Southern Baptists. He now refuses to call him self "evangelical" because of the hypocrites that have voted for Trump such as Robertson, and Falwell. If he were to go along wit Sanders, who has a more Christian message then any Republican, do you think many would follow his lead?

Not sure why you think Sanders would have to give in to corporate money. If he were to win then her donors would follow him, and if Trump were to win many Republicans voters, especially the young, would follow him.

Trump is only a "monkey wrench" for the Republicans.

I was watching an interview earlier today with one of the leaders of the Southern Baptists. He now refuses to call him self "evangelical" because of the hypocrites that have voted for Trump such as Robertson, and Falwell. If he were to go along wit Sanders, who has a more Christian message then any Republican, do you think many would follow his lead?
National requires more cash, lots more. he's been getting money from individuals all over so we have a pretty good picture of his potential. he will not get hills money. Kinda moot though as we will see Tuesday.

If Trump is elected it is a tectonic shift in american politics. that impacts everyone and wwe cant be sure as to how or how much. Its not unreasonable to think that the two party system itself could go away.

As to your evangelical question, it ceases to be an issue in two days but to consider the hypothetical, would evangelicals ( we wont limit it to southern ones) flip to Bernie as Rubio, Cruz or others are far off the straight and narrow ? If they do theey paint themselves with the same brush. Their only choice is to support no one. Will they do that and would it matter is anyone's guess.

All that being said I hope Bernie has some surprises for HRC on Tuesday. It could happen, he knew SC was a big stretch but does HRC have the money to buy black votes nationwide ? I guess we'll see. I suspect she went all in on SC and that it left her cash poor.

Itll be an interesting week.

If Trump is elected it is a tectonic shift in american politics. that impacts everyone and wwe cant be sure as to how or how much. Its not unreasonable to think that the two party system itself could go away.

The two party system needs to go away. The big two have had a stranglehold for long enough. We need real choices, not more of the same. We need real statesman not career politicians. If people were no longer afraid to "waste a vote" on a third party, we could turn this country upside down.

The two party system needs to go away. The big two have had a stranglehold for long enough. We need real choices, not more of the same. We need real statesman not career politicians. If people were no longer afraid to "waste a vote" on a third party, we could turn this country upside down.
Well you may just get your wish

It's funny the amount of hate the right has for the left. For instance, I saw this Facebook post which said Rosie O' Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg will leave if Trump is elected. One of the replied comments said, "Great, can they leave NOW?" :ROFLMAO:

Of course, I'm sure the left also has plenty of comedy, but of course, being at the expense of Trump, a lot having to do with his hairpiece. :censored:

It's funny the amount of hate the right has for the left. For instance, I saw this Facebook post which said Rosie O' Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg will leave if Trump is elected. One of the replied comments said, "Great, can they leave NOW?" :ROFLMAO:

Of course, I'm sure the left also has plenty of comedy, but of course, being at the expense of Trump, a lot having to do with his hairpiece. :censored:

It definitely goes both ways. I was reading on a different website the other day, how the left posed a question about Trump falling off a cliff and barely hanging on. Would the leftists help him? Of course, there were varying answers, but why ask something like that? Do people really wish harm on others simply because they disagree with them? Seems rather... unstable.

It definitely goes both ways. I was reading on a different website the other day, how the left posed a question about Trump falling off a cliff and barely hanging on. Would the leftists help him? Of course, there were varying answers, but why ask something like that? Do people really wish harm on others simply because they disagree with them? Seems rather... unstable.
The level of discourse is sadly juvenile anymore.
It's partly the annonimity of the Internet but that doesn't explain it all imo.

The level of discourse is sadly juvenile anymore.
It's partly the annonimity of the Internet but that doesn't explain it all imo.

Agreed. The anonymity issue is definitely one of the big ones, but yeah, it just doesn't cover everything.

Many people will be looser when hiding behind their keyboards, but that doesn't address the underlying issues. That they thought of such a thing in the first place, much less posted it, is what concerns me.

I don't like Hillary. I don't trust her, and I can't stand her politics. Still, I don't wish her to fall off a cliff. She is a human being.

Werbung:
Some might say avoiding politics is wimpy. However, many see it as a way stay morally pure. How else can you avoid being dragged into this circus which turns decent people into monkeys?

Back