"I'd be dead without Obamacare."

Werbung:
And I say you don't understand the healthcare business. . .or at least what the healthcare business SHOULD be and is in every other developed country in the world!
Should be... no,.I deal in reality.
I'm not interested in systems that play with definitions to appear good (stillborn coming days after the being born part) or simply denying care because the government guessed wrong on taxes or waiting lists because docs have no incentive to see more patients.

So all that this does us what we already see. The going rate will be the high rate and providers will still discount for patients they know they will get paid for since they have insurance.
Walk in with cash in hand and you can get that rate.
If you knew the money lost in non payment it would open your eyes. I saw it when I was IT in a hospital whuh has its own collections bureau.
No industry gets stiffed worse. By a wide margin.

So all that this does us what we already see. The going rate will be the high rate and providers will still discount for patients they know they will get paid for since they have insurance.
Walk in with cash in hand and you can get that rate.
If you knew the money lost in non payment it would open your eyes. I saw it when I was IT in a hospital whuh has its own collections bureau.
No industry gets stiffed worse. By a wide margin.

Health care shouldn't BE AN INDUSTRY! It should in no way be for profit! This is obscene and immoral!
But. . .I am sure YOU approve!

Health care shouldn't BE AN INDUSTRY! It should in no way be for profit! This is obscene and immoral!
But. . .I am sure YOU approve!
When was it ever free ? Other than Jesus healing folks. But that wasn't health care, that was miracles.
Nobody works for nothing, why should health care workers do so ?

Last edited:
When was it ever free ? Other than Jesus healing folks. But that wasn't health care, that was miracles.
Nobody works for nothing, why should health care workers do so ?
I guess it should be public service, that way we would get the best of the best..

Werbung:
President Donald Trump, along with Congressional Republicans, have repeatedly said that if Obamacare isn’t repealed soon, then the health care law will eventually collapse under its own weight. That appears to be exactly what’s in store in Tennessee’s third largest city.

Knoxville, Tennessee, could soon become the first U.S. city where Obamacare collapses altogether. Currently, there is only one health insurer that offers coverage on the Obamacare exchange to roughly 40,000 people who live in the 16 counties in and around Knoxville, CNN reported. The estimated population in Knoxville in 2015 was 185, 291.

Humana, the only insurer servicing patients there in 2017, announced recently that will pull out of the exchange in 2018. Humana was the first health insurance provider to announce earlier this year that it planned to pull out of Obamacare exchanges nationwide. The company cited the fact that it stood to lose more than $45 million as a result of participating in the exchanges.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/04/first-major-u-s-city-braces-for-obamacare-collapse/

Back