Idiot Leftist protests

Andy

Some have the strange idea that only non-liberals can be complete idiots. Here's proof of leftist stupidity.

143-4328_IMG.JPG

143-4331_IMG.JPG

And here Popeye was whining about Texas wanting to be free of an oppressive government.

142-4250_IMG.JPG

142-4277_IMG.JPG

Funny how Popeye didn't remember that when he whined about people saying Obama was the anti-christ.

Werbung:
The left and the right both have their wackos. Any protest will include a number of wackos. I just don't think the left would want to have a contest to see who could list the most wackos attending one side or the other. After all 16% of democrats thought the world trade towers were brought down by Bush rather than by Muslim extremists. 16 wacko percent!!

The left and the right both have their wackos. Any protest will include a number of wackos. I just don't think the left would want to have a contest to see who could list the most wackos attending one side or the other. After all 16% of democrats thought the world trade towers were brought down by Bush rather than by Muslim extremists. 16 wacko percent!!
I'm sure you have proof of that.

:rolleyes:

Not like burning a effigy of Bush. Of course liberals never do things so pathetically stupid.... except on a daily basis.

143-4354_IMG.JPG

A prime example of a leftist.

protester%2Bpoops%2Bon%2BAmerican%2BFlag%2BGI.jpg

4816707.jpg

fail_protest.jpg

Too funny.

Here's one I had to add since it seems a bunch like some of the people here.

AntiwarRally02-759372.jpg

first onlike some on here, I actuly attack those people as well.

2nd, Anarchist do not = liberals...not sure when you guys will get that. Anarchist are not even commies...they are Anarchist...NO government, no Authority...that's a apposing view of the role of government then a liberal.

I'm sure you have proof of that.​

bushdidit1.jpg

At the top it is says "The blood of 9/11 and the war on Terror is on your hands".

bishdidit2.jpg

P1011419.jpg

its_the_jews_stupid_2.jpg

Yeah... that's completely unrelated to Bush 9/11 conspiracy, but it is a great example of more liberal stupidity.

Some have the strange idea that only non-liberals can be complete idiots. Here's proof of leftist stupidity.

143-4328_IMG.JPG

143-4331_IMG.JPG

And here Popeye was whining about Texas wanting to be free of an oppressive government.

142-4250_IMG.JPG

142-4277_IMG.JPG

Funny how Popeye didn't remember that when he whined about people saying Obama was the anti-christ.

Can you find me the one of the 3 or 4 year old girl with the T shirt on that says "Im for abortion and proud of it" that one always made me sick but I want it for my file

great picts andy but it wont do any good as sad as that is

pro-choice-baby.jpg

That is pretty sick...

So this is ok in liberal land...
sarah-palin-noose.jpg

PostCartoon.jpg

But this cartoon which the author said wasn't about racism, is bad...

first onlike some on here, I actuly attack those people as well.

2nd, Anarchist do not = liberals...not sure when you guys will get that. Anarchist are not even commies...they are Anarchist...NO government, no Authority...that's a apposing view of the role of government then a liberal.

It is an important distinction to be made. Liberalism has its stupidity but also has some good points (like advocating stewardship of the poor while pretending to actually care, but then enacting policies that harm the poor, such as printing money) while anarchism is totally without merit.

It is an important distinction to be made. Liberalism has its stupidity but also has some good points (like advocating stewardship of the poor while pretending to actually care, but then enacting policies that harm the poor, such as printing money) while anarchism is totally without merit.

I read a couple of your posts on this subject and was glad to see you did acknowledge that there are fringe groups on both sides.

But the thing I see when I look at this type of thread is what I call... kicking the dog. It's meant as an attack on the larger group which in turn causes that side to do the same type of overreaching in the opposite direction to achieve what is perceived as balance.

Really an unfortunate snowball effect I think.

I of course can't agree with you when you say Liberals only "pretend" to care for the poor. I think that's an unfortunate choice of words. The fact is if Conservatives had their way ALL help for the needy would require some type of massive suckling at the "church" tit. And as our country has done that in the past when there were millions less poor we know that can't even begin to handle even a tiny fraction of the real need.

Have there ever been abuses of the system... sure. There will always be some abuses in social programs, the church system, whatever.

But I can assure you Liberals as a group DO CARE DEEPLY & GENUINELY for those in need. And there are Conservatives that do as well. They simply may prefer to take different avenues to help.

It's fine to point at printing money as a bad thing just like I could say giving for a tax deduction is actually reducing the money the government has on hand to help... one might want to give for givings sake and not for some other gain.

But whatever you believe this part is clear. A hungry child or a homeless family need the food or shelter NOW... not later when someone or some groups vision of ideal economic times conditions materialize.

Helping the poor requires people & products, housing & healthcare. Those things cost money.

As far as debt (which I believe is what you're referring to when you say printing money) there can be cuts in things but both sides see there things as ultimately important which from a political strand point makes things EXTREMELY difficult.

There are times when things are good... for instance when President Clinton left office with a growing surplus. We're in a different time now after spending $12 Billion Dollars a month in Iraq for 7-8 years combined with our already climbing costs in absolutely essential programs like Social Security & Medicare... and then comes the economic meltdown with housing, the banking sector and then the domestic auto manufacturers.

But as I think of things this Memorial Day and think of all those who gave their lives so others can survive to figure out the problems and find new ways to do better. We will.

Werbung:

I date say many of us on the left think that at least 16% on the Right was very wacky. For example, 44% of people, presumably Rightists, don't believe in Evolution. Not to mention how many people are Young Earth Creationists.

Back