If a dem victory.....

Bin ladin was the biggest/most Immediate threat going into 2000, Clinton's people told Bush this, they did nothing . Not a damn thing. And Hindsight? Sorry buddy I was talking about this long before Sept 11, and Sept 11 was small to some of the potential I saw. Under Clinton , a entire group just to go after Bin Ladin was formed, and you know what, not once has the head of the Unit ever said funding was a issue...and trust me he has had unkind words for Clinton...and alot for Bush.

No one is saying Clinton did not try. As for this group to after Bin Laden you ignore the lack of military connection with his group which slowed operations and resulted in "missed" opportunities.

Werbung:
H. L. Mencken said nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american people, and therefore all thoughtful people will concede there is a distinct possibility of a democrat all-side victory this fall, with both houses and the presidency going to the dems. Voters, clueless about the causes of high food and gas prices and the subprime mortgage "crisis" and high cost of health care, and thoroughly dumbed down by years of lib media propaganda, may very well summon just enough intellectual activity in their brains to walk to the polls and vote for "change".

Probably most lib leaders are in their heart of hearts leftists, and they see this election, not without reason, as their moment. For around a hundred years, the normal pattern of the presidency is centrist republicans alternating with liberal democrats. The only conservative president elected since the 1920s was Reagan, and to find a true leftist you have to go back to FDR. (Carter, imo, was a borderline leftist.) Mr. Dimwit Voter doesn't really realize what they would get with Obama - the first genuine leftist in over 60 years, and only the second in american history.

Here's some of what I predict will happen if the dems/libs complete their control of all three federal branches for at least the next four years:

1. Abortion by any female at any age for any reason and any stage of pregnancy will become law, finally achieving the ultimate dream of the abortionists.

2. Recent anti-white discrimination judicial victories will be codified into law.

3. The abandonment of the Republic of China, started by Jimmy Carter 30 years ago, will be completed with the official abrogation of any agreements or understandings to defend ROC.

4. The isolation of Cuba by the US, maintained by 50 years of democrat and republican presidents, will end, propping up and giving new life to the almost dead communist remnant.

5. The long sought "fairness rule" will be enacted by a dem-controlled FCC, bringing an end to conservative talk radio.

6. Needless to say, Iraq will be abandoned, and become either (1) an iranian province or puppet state, (2) a chaotic disintegrating state with the surrounding countries picking up the remnants, or (3) an islamofascist state like the former taliban-controlled afghanistan.

7. Israel, reading the handwriting on the wall, will take bold new military steps to defend itself.

8. Eastern european states, seeing the abandonment of iraq, will protect themselves by backing off from the US.

9. A state-controlled health rationing system will be implemented.

10. Draconian "anti-global warming" edicts will pour forth from the EPA.

We just may get to see which, if any, of your predictions will come true.

I think this one will: The government will continue its out of control growth, and will add more to the debt despite increasing taxes.

Here's what happened during six years of Bush and his liberal Republicans:

Not one spending bill was vetoed in six years.
The national debt increased to over nine trillion dollars, or a little over $30,000 for every American.
Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda network continued to train new recruits, remained an active threat to the US.
The war in Iraq drug on for the entire time.
More millions of illegal aliens came across the border.

Other than a few spending bills being vetoed, nothing changed when the voters elected Democratic majorities to the House and Senate.

Now we know why McCain is saying he is the real candidate of change, while Obama is trying to paint him as another Bush, and why the voters are disgusted with both the White House and Congress.

We know why the message of change resonates so well. The voters don't want more of the above, even if they are likely to get it.

It doesn't matter too much which party is elected. We're screwed either way.

Still, we would be better off with a Republican Whitehouse to check the Democratic Congress, just as we would have been better off with a Democrat Congress during the Bush years, and were better off with a Democrat in the WH and a Republican Congress during the Clinton years.

The federal government is out of control. Neither party has any answers to the challenges we face.

Werbung:
First of all, all I said was Clinton cut the intelligence budget, which he did. I assigned no blame to anyone.

Yes, there were scenarios of this type of attack, but they were by no means the most pressing scenarios that were being discussed. Again, after the fact, they now were more pressing and perhaps should have been listened to, but its all being judged in hindsight.

Perhaps you should look at a threat matrix one day. You will then realize how something the scale of 9/11 could be on the backburner.

My friend my wife is ex-Army Military Intelligence who was based out of the Defense Language Institute in Monterey California. She speaks 4 different languages & worked mainly on breaking code and was often attached to NSA projects.

So you can let the "matrix' double talk go.

These are the facts. The size of the military had nothing to do with it 9-11. President Clinton was not in office @ 9-11. President George W. Bush new full well there had been other terrorist attacks and was briefed of possible plane attacks.

This is one of those, the buck stops here, just quit making excuses and sack up times. GEORGE W. BUSH BLEW IT! There is no doubt 9-11 was on his watch, he was thoroughly briefed by the Clinton administration and many, MANY others.

We can play this game that after the fact invading Iraq a country that had absolutely nothing at all to do with the 9-11 terrorist attack that spending $12 BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH and losing over 4000 GREAT BUT NOW DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS Bush is somehow the National Security guy and play the excuses game... Bush was just a victim... it's everybody else's fault... let's blame it on the completely out of office previous President, President Clinton.

Hey... Let's blame it all on Ronald Reagan because of the Marine barracks bombing way, way back... how bout that!!!

My God just accept some personal responsibility on what happened on the Republican's watch. George W. Bush let every single American down. And now he's bankrupting our country trying to seem less impotent.

That's the "matrix"!

Back