If Biden and Fetterman had a conversation

Werbung:
Fetterman has missed almost all the role calls *^ percent I think due to his severe depression good pick democrats just what you needed

sure beats having dr. oz, which is a terrible doctor and a fake resident of pa. its not fetterman's fault he is having health issues. sure beats morons like republican tommy tuberville. lol

sure beats having dr. oz, which is a terrible doctor and a fake resident of pa. its not fetterman's fault he is having health issues. sure beats morons like republican tommy tuberville. lol
Lol por voters elected a man who cant work and has mental issues great job democrats

Fetterman has missed almost all the role calls *^ percent I think due to his severe depression good pick democrats just what you needed
You don't get hospitalized for 2 months for depression unless you are judged to be a danger to yourself and/or others. This guy is a walking time bomb.

"Sens. John Fetterman (D-Pa.), Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) introduced a bill Thursday to further expand rail safety requirements in the wake of the East Palestine, Ohio, train derailment.

The Railway Accountability Act, Fetterman’s first piece of legislation, aims to build on a slew of rail safety overhauls included in a bipartisan bill introduced earlier this month.

“Communities like Darlington Township and East Palestine are too often forgotten and overlooked by leaders in Washington and executives at big companies like Norfolk Southern who only care about making their millions,” Fetterman said in a statement.

Pennsylvania and Ohio communities are still grappling with the aftermath of last month’s Norfolk Southern train derailment, which caused toxic chemicals to leak into the air and water."

Yeah....I'm sure that one made the list.
Democrats accused Trump in 2017 of showing signs of dementia. I think they were hoping to build support for removing him from office. Since Biden and Fetterman got elected Democrats have stopped all that talk about disqualifying a politician from office who shows clear signs of dementia.

Werbung:
Back