If Hillary is elected...

Werbung:
Well, of course, the right wing blogs are totally invested in the idea that the economy can't possibly be good with a Democrat in the White House. The facts tell a different story, though, for example:

Stocks closed higher Thursday, with the three major indexes closing at new record highs, amid sharp gains in oil prices and strong quarterly results from retailers.

I think Hillary would be a disaster.
Her husband wasn't too bad.
She is full of crap - mind you so is Trump to a degree.
Immigration is a massive issue nowadays and there is no way on Earth she has the desire to reduce it.

I think Hillary would be a disaster.
Her husband wasn't too bad.
She is full of crap - mind you so is Trump to a degree.
Immigration is a massive issue nowadays and there is no way on Earth she has the desire to reduce it.
Saying Trump is full of crap to a degree is like saying the sun is pretty warm, to a degree.

Saying Trump is full of crap to a degree is like saying the sun is pretty warm, to a degree.
I agree with some stuff he says - hes not afraid to break social norms.
People love him.
The UK wants a Prime Minister that has some backbone.

I agree with some stuff he says - hes not afraid to break social norms.
People love him.
The UK wants a Prime Minister that has some backbone.
Of course you agree with some of the stuff he says. What he says today is the diametric opposite of what he said yesterday, so you can take your pick.

Of course you agree with some of the stuff he says. What he says today is the diametric opposite of what he said yesterday, so you can take your pick.
Do I think he will make a good President? No
Do I think Clinton will make a good President? No
These candidates are not the best and I don't envy you Americans.
I'm excited to see the outcome.

Werbung:
Do I think he will make a good President? No
Do I think Clinton will make a good President? No
These candidates are not the best and I don't envy you Americans.
I'm excited to see the outcome.

Agreed.
On a scale of 1 to 10, where a 10 is a great president and a 1 is a disaster, Hillary may be about a 4. I'd rate Trump a 1. The best outcome would be a gain in popularity by a third party and the two major parties losing their hegemony over American politics.

Back