If Israel Pulled Out Of The OT . . .

N

Nammy

If Israel just suddenly decided to leave Palestine tomorrow, what do you think would happen?

We know that when they left Gaza, and they started to fire rockets etc . . . but lets imagine that they didn't leave after killing a few thousand of the inhabitants and leaving a eletric fence between them etc . . .

So, if they just left, with no questions asked, and they allow the Palestinians to have their state . . . what would happen?

Personally, I think most would take the opportunity and not attack Israel . . . just my opinion anyway.

Werbung:
Personally, I think most would take the opportunity and not attack Israel . . . just my opinion anyway.

Absolutely not. They are more dedicated to "wiping Israel off the face of the earth" (their words, not mine) then attaining the physical land which Israel inhabits, and they would act accordingly.

Absolutely not. They are more dedicated to "wiping Israel off the face of the earth" (their words, not mine) then attaining the physical land which Israel inhabits, and they would act accordingly.

Time to debunk more propaganda. the translation of what the Pres. of Iran said was really, "the Zionist Regime must be removed from the pages of history". and they weren't even his words, he was quoting the Ayatollah words from about 12 years prior.

Keep reading the Weekly Standard and these misunderstandings that help form oppinion will continue to happen.

Time to debunk more propaganda. the translation of what the Pres. of Iran said was really, "the Zionist Regime must be removed from the pages of history". and they weren't even his words, he was quoting the Ayatollah words from about 12 years prior.

Keep reading the Weekly Standard and these misunderstandings that help form oppinion will continue to happen.

PLO Charter, Article 15: "The liberation of Palestine, from an Arab viewpoint, is a national duty to repeal the Zionist and imperial aggression against the arab homeland and aims at the liquidation of Zionist presence in Palestine."

Any questions?

The aim of the Muslims (most of them) is to wipe the Jews/Israelis/Zionsts/Israel/Zion off the map. You can say in in many ways but it is always suggest the one Islamic old notion: Jews (and Christians) has no national rights in Muslim's "houshold" (in their say: "Dar a-Salam"). So the solution for that problem is making to states in historical Palestine (or as we all say "Land of Israel"): one state for the Palestinian Arabs in what they call 'Jordan' today and another state for the Palestinian Jews in what we call "Israel" and the occupied terrirtories today. I think that no other solution will prevail in such a dinemite area.

Werbung:

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1116wmv&ak=null

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1305wmv&ak=null

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1199wmv&ak=null

Just the few....

Back