If Obama is "for it " America must be "against it"

That's how it originally was.

How is it that people that do nothing to contribute, and simply take, get to decide who gets in office.

That means, they will, almost without a doubt, vote for those people who promise them the most.. which is what the politicians figured out a long time ago.

YOU Sir , are right on! that is what extreme liberalism is most noted for . They give the masses a right to vote then use that vote to rape our national treasyre of all the monieies that "DOERS" , the builders of our nation have contributed . The "takers" mostly democrats , fascist , communist , and obama supporters seek these funds like rats raiding a cupboard . The corrupt democrat & republican politicians dream up more and more give aways and sell them for more votes . Obamaism ,along with his corrupt partner ACORN took this path to steal our national election . Once in office obama gave his fellow crooks even more TRILLIONS form our pockets , our children pockets and our grandchildrens pockets and yes even their children will need to pay .
America is now burdened with a " government of criminals " the worst in our nations history . America may very well fail due to this deceit . America, decent Americans that is , are in grave danger .The acts of Fascism are becoming bolder and bolder . Even our very young school children are being taught along the lines the gestapo used during the nazi reign of terror in 1930 's & 1940's. WE really messed up in November of 2008 America. I fear our future but I do trust in GOD and feel secure in the fact he will never allow the forces of evil to defeat his work!

Werbung:
That's how it originally was.

How is it that people that do nothing to contribute, and simply take, get to decide who gets in office.

That means, they will, almost without a doubt, vote for those people who promise them the most.. which is what the politicians figured out a long time ago.

YOU Sir , are right on! that is what extreme liberalism is most noted for . They give the masses a right to vote then use that vote to rape our national treasure of all the money that "DOERS" , the builders of our nation have contributed . The "takers" mostly democrats , fascist , communist , and obama supporters seek these funds like rats raiding a cupboard . The corrupt democrat & republican politicians dream up more and more give aways and sell them for more votes . Obamaism ,along with his corrupt partner ACORN took this path to steal our national election . Once in office obama gave his fellow crooks even more TRILLIONS form our pockets , our children pockets and our grandchildrens pockets and yes even their children will need to pay .
America is now burdened with a " government of criminals " the worst in our nations history . America may very well fail due to this deceit . America, decent Americans that is , are in grave danger .The acts of Fascism are becoming bolder and bolder . Even our very young school children are being taught along the lines the gestapo used during the nazi reign of terror in 1930 's & 1940's. WE really messed up in November of 2008 America. I fear our future but I do trust in GOD and feel secure in the fact he will never allow the forces of evil to defeat his work!

Well it appears you're wrong about God too. He sure sat out the past eight years while the wingnuts started a needless war, displayed rank incompetence, and stripped away decades old regulations creating the worst economic mess since the Republicans created The Great Depression. Nope he just let the forces of evil unleash havoc on us.

It's too bad you weren't a whiney puss about that.

I fear our future but I do trust in GOD and feel secure in the fact he will never allow the forces of evil to defeat his work!
If that is what you believe, why are you raising such a fuss? Just sit back and relax, and let God do his work.

YOU Sir , are right on! that is what extreme liberalism is most noted for . They give the masses a right to vote then use that vote to rape our national treasure of all the money that "DOERS" , the builders of our nation have contributed . The "takers" mostly democrats , fascist , communist , and obama supporters seek these funds like rats raiding a cupboard . The corrupt democrat & republican politicians dream up more and more give aways and sell them for more votes . Obamaism ,along with his corrupt partner ACORN took this path to steal our national election . Once in office obama gave his fellow crooks even more TRILLIONS form our pockets , our children pockets and our grandchildrens pockets and yes even their children will need to pay .

LMAO

Welfare has accounted for 1-2% of the budget.

Corporate welfare because our companies don't want to compete has resulted in far more handouts than anything. Even with the increase in unemployment payments.

Regardless of the debate, the program , the question , the agenda , the proposal, or any subject that concerns America , please remember this rule, If Obama is in favor of the subect then it will do harm to America . It is sad to say we have in our White House a man hell bent to destroy America . A review of his actions both domestically and internationally clearly shows his hate for America and our Constitution. To facilitate your decision making on any matter affecting America just understand Obama's position and vote just the opposite .This procedure will positively save America from great harm and allow for the Amerca created by our Founding Fathers to be preserved.
Thank You

You know Always, it is sad to say, but I agree with you. I wanted to give Mr. Obama a chance and was I wrong about him. He has this big law degree, but as I stated earlier in another topic; I really don't think he has any common sense about what is going on. He isn't doing anything for anyone, not even the minorities. What really makes me sick is the situation going on in California with our food supply because of a little fish. Farms are drying up like it did back in the 1930's-Oklahoma dust bowl. Obama is the only one who can do anything about it . This is 50% of our nations food supply comes from California. Now our fruit's and vegi's r going to cost more. He isn't doing anything. Lets get our people back to work! Furthermore, it really amazes me how uninformed and blind people really are in this world

You know Always, it is sad to say, but I agree with you. I wanted to give Mr. Obama a chance and was I wrong about him. He has this big law degree, but as I stated earlier in another topic; I really don't think he has any common sense about what is going on. He isn't doing anything for anyone, not even the minorities. What really makes me sick is the situation going on in California with our food supply because of a little fish. Farms are drying up like it did back in the 1930's-Oklahoma dust bowl. Obama is the only one who can do anything about it . This is 50% of our nations food supply comes from California. Now our fruit's and vegi's r going to cost more. He isn't doing anything. Lets get our people back to work! Furthermore, it really amazes me how uninformed and blind people really are in this world

HI! and welcome to the world of reality! obama is interested only in his personal agenda , his agenda is to destroy our Capitalistic Free Market Economy and with it America itself . You must notice how he neglects our war in AFGH . . he has not discussed the situation with the TOP Commander in over 70 days! Instead he is flying to Demark to talk about the 2016 Olympics- How SICK is this man? Our Military are dying in a war and he worries about Chicago and his image ! Shame on him , Shame on us for allowing him to destroy our nation. BUT YOU are not alone millions upon millions of other American voters were fooled by the image of him created by our radical leftist national news media .Hopefully , if the 2010 elections are still held his Fascist helpers in our Congress will be thown out and then in 2012 WE throw out him and the remaining Fascist trash! Fascism is closing in on America's freedoms from all sides , from our workplace to our school yards , from our homes to our churches, from our Finance markets to our food markets , the EVILS of Fascism are replacing and trampling "Our Constitutional Rights " that millions for American have fought for and thousands have died for protecting America from the Tyrannt we now see rearing its ugly head under the protective umbrella of our leftist national news media . Welcome aboard , we need millions more just like you.

What capitalist free market system?

The US privatizing corporate profits and socializing losses, as it has for so many years, is not a free market capitalist system.

What capitalist free market system?

The US privatizing corporate profits and socializing losses, as it has for so many years, is not a free market capitalist system.

AND , Obama's Fascist take over of our Auto plants , our banks , our mortgage companies , and his effort to have Government control every part of our personal lives thru Healthcare by obama ! That is your opinion of a "FREE MARKET "-- What is your job at ACORN?

Werbung:
AND , Obama's Fascist take over of our Auto plants , our banks , our mortgage companies , and his effort to have Government control every part of our personal lives thru Healthcare by obama ! That is your opinion of a "FREE MARKET "-- What is your job at ACORN?

I never said that. Nice try, Goring.

You were saying something about fascism?

As I recall, it was Herr Bush who said sometimes you have to violate free market principles to save the free market. Obama is following the Bush Business Doctrine and only NOW are Righties howling?

Spare me.

Back