If Obama was white he would win a landslide

spoken like someone who hasn't the first clue how cancer, or medicine in general, works. having ONE melanoma increases your chances of dying of cancer by 400%. mccain has had 2 or 3? if obama had sickle cell, he would already know and be able to medicate against it, because it's a genetic condition. there's no pill to ward off metastatic cancer.

the fact that you pull out sickle cell as a counterargument to CANCER shows either extreme ignorance or pervasive, subconscious racism. either way it's a fantastically ignorant statement.

Obama probably has HIV between his gay sex and drug use it could really be possible, so if you are going to harp on McCain having skin cancer I am going to harp on obamas gay sex that leads to HIV

Werbung:
Obama probably has HIV between his gay sex and drug use it could really be possible, so if you are going to harp on McCain having skin cancer I am going to harp on obamas gay sex that leads to HIV

wow.

so i guess it's ok if i talk about how _______ is actually the result of ___________ having an incestuous affair? and that's why ___________?

actually, i'm disgusted at even typing that in the hypothetical, but since there are clearly no standards of decorum here let's have at it.

if you can say bigoted idiot crap about one candidate, then i guess it's fair game all around.

please take your post down and i will do the same for mine.

(side note: i've been told more than once in the last 24 hours on this forum that i am "blinded by hate." i believe that is what psychologists call "projection.")

(edit: had to take down my hateful crap, as i'm an actual human being. please do the same.)

Here here! I'm tired of the Cancer Card being tossed around... I hope all those [expletive deleted]'s get cancer...MAYBE THEN they'd understand why that's such an offensive and despicable FEAR MONGERING tactic.

And since its been asked of Palin...

Obama and Michelle should be asked if they've ever cheated on the other. They should also have to undergo paternity tests to see if their two children are actually their offspring. How is Obama, as President, going to have the time to care for his family?

Here here! I'm tired of the Cancer Card being tossed around... I hope all those [expletive deleted]'s get cancer...MAYBE THEN they'd understand why that's such an offensive and despicable FEAR MONGERING tactic.

Obama and Michelle should be asked if they've ever cheated on the other. They should also have to undergo paternity tests to see if their two children are actually their offspring. How is Obama, as President, going to have the time to care for his family?

HAVING ONE MELANOMA INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF DYING FROM CANCER BY 400%.

IT TAKES LITERALLY DAYS FOR A MELANOMA TO METASTASIZE INTO ANOTHER INCURABLE CANCER.

i happen to know these things because both my parents have had either cancer or a cancer scare.

you people will stop at nothing to smear obama for ANY reason, yet won't even acknowledge your candidate's HEALTH PROBLEMS!! it's not even a political issue!

Facts are facts, McCain has had at least 4 separate cancer operations, including a 5 1/2 hour beauty for invasive melanoma back in 2000. He is at a high risk for reoccurrence. It will remain an issue particularly now that he has picked an unknown inexperienced indiscriminate breeder as VP.

you people will stop at nothing to smear obama for ANY reason, yet won't even acknowledge your candidate's HEALTH PROBLEMS!!

McCain doesn't have any current health problems... Yet "you people" keep pretending the dude has a foot in the grave... its really sick.

McCain doesn't have any current health problems... Yet "you people" keep pretending the dude has a foot in the grave... its really sick.

HAVING ONE MELANOMA INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF DYING FROM CANCER BY 400%.

IT TAKES LITERALLY DAYS FOR A MELANOMA TO METASTASIZE INTO ANOTHER, INCURABLE CANCER.

if you've had cancer once, it remains a concern forever. you are clearly ignorant on this topic. maybe YOU should get cancer, so that you can learn a little bit. i have nothing but sympathy for mccain's health problems but to pretend they don't exist does no favors for anyone.

Facts are facts, McCain has had at least 4 separate cancer operations, including a 5 1/2 hour beauty for invasive melanoma back in 2000. He is at a high risk for reoccurrence. It will remain an issue particularly now that he has picked an unknown inexperienced indiscriminate breeder as VP.

So skin cancer is going to sneak up on McCain and kill him overnight? 8 years without cancer and under constant observation...You're fear mongering again.

inexperienced indiscriminate breeder
Obama-Hitler

obama has been senator twice as long as palin has been governor. obama has been a legislator just as long as palin has been an executive. he served on the senate foreign affairs committee. palin has no foreign policy experience.

john mccain could die on january 10 next year- or february 10 or march 10- no one is hoping for that, but it's possible. then sarah palin would be president. do you think really she could handle it?

what has obama done in his time as senator? what laws or reforms has he written? 130 FREAKIN "PRESENTS". just sitting in the chair doesn't make him experienced. Besides.. that's legislative "experience" (if you want to call it that) He still has no executive experience

hi, welcome to this week.

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1837918,00.html

"She asked how she could go about banning books..."

Honest much? Let's look at the ENTIRE sentence, IN IT'S FULL CONTEXT, shall we?

""She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them."

Kind of puts it into perspective, doesn't it? She was seeking information in response to REQUESTS from citizens of HER town.

http://dwb.adn.com/news/politics/story/8334949p-8231037c.html

"debt rose... to $5.8 million in fiscal 2002"

it's very easy to find. are you incompetent or a liar?

Reading comprehension problems got you down? The article clearly states,
Your Source said:
"The cost of running the growing city, apart from capital projects and debt, rose from $3.9 million in fiscal 1996 to $5.8 million in fiscal 2002"

You do know what the words "apart from" mean don't you? That means "separate from", or "not a part of". I just love beating the crud out of people like you who have to resort to CHERRY PICKING to support your totally UN-supportable BS positons.

by definition, all senators work on legislation that effects everyone in the country. it has nothing to do with party, in fact i specifically pointed that out. john mccain works on behalf of all americans, too, even though i don't agree with him. governors only work for their state.

Exactly how naive are you? Why don't you look at the $300 million in PORK BARREL earmarks Obama got for Illinois, in 2007 ALONE! Besides that, since he took office, he hasn't been working for ANY Americans, he's been working for himself, trying to get elected President!

(edit) if there's any veracity to your claims about acorn, you should be able to find something about it that is not from a rabidly and obviously anti-obama source, no? tell me if you can't find anything else and i'll go back and watch them out of curiosity, but you know full well that if this post had links to daily kos and think progress you would not acknowledge them as valid.

START HERE
AND HERE
AND HERE
AND HERE
AND HERE

maybe YOU should get cancer, so that you can learn a little bit.

I have had CANCER you [string of expletives deleted]!!! You can bet you're ass there was a steep learning curve when I was diagnosed.... You don't have ANY clue what that's like.

That's precisely WHY I think your attacks on McCain about it are so despicable.

what has obama done in his time as senator? what laws or reforms has he written? 130 FREAKIN "PRESENTS". just sitting in the chair doesn't make him experienced. Besides.. that's legislative "experience" (if you want to call it that) He still has no executive experience

that's 130 presents in the ILLINOIS legislature. you can't vote present in the us senate.

btw, mccain only showed up for 44% of roll call votes last year... oops!

but anyway, how about the obama-coburn ethics reform and transparency bill? or the obama-lugar nuclear nonproliferation bill? or, in illinois, a bill to require that all confessions and interrogations in murder cases be videotaped, after a string of beatings led to coerced confessions? there's several more he passed, and several dozen more he wrote that did not pass, but to say there are none is ignorant.

wow.

so i guess it's ok if i talk about how _______ is actually the result of ___________ having an incestuous affair? and that's why ___________?

actually, i'm disgusted at even typing that in the hypothetical, but since there are clearly no standards of decorum here let's have at it.

if you can say bigoted idiot crap about one candidate, then i guess it's fair game all around.

please take your post down and i will do the same for mine.

(side note: i've been told more than once in the last 24 hours on this forum that i am "blinded by hate." i believe that is what psychologists call "projection.")

(edit: had to take down my hateful crap, as i'm an actual human being. please do the same.)

nope

if you are going to go on and on about mccain and skin cancer i am going to remind everyone about obama and his crack fest in the back of a limo where a guy gave him oral and another guy who obama knew for 20 years and went to obamas same church was murdred for saying he also had a simular relationship with him.

if you want to throw mud, i have more mud and i can throw it further

I have had CANCER you [string of expletives deleted]!!! You can bet you're ass there was a steep learning curve when I was diagnosed.... You don't have ANY clue what that's like.

That's precisely WHY I think your attacks on McCain about it are so despicable.

then maybe you should know that all the medical statistics i have quoted are true, and that it is a pressing concern for someone in a position of power.

as i said, i have had my own experiences with cancer and don't wish to make light of the subject, but i'll let it go when your side acknowledges basic, nonpartisan facts.

Werbung:
Back