If Obama was white he would win a landslide

nope

if you are going to go on and on about mccain and skin cancer i am going to remind everyone about obama and his crack fest in the back of a limo where a guy gave him oral and another guy who obama knew for 20 years and went to obamas same church was murdred for saying he also had a simular relationship with him.

if you want to throw mud, i have more mud and i can throw it further

yeah, one is true, and one is speculation. one is fact, one is bullcrap.

keep telling yourself that we're exactly the same on this, you imbecile.

Werbung:
HAVING ONE MELANOMA INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF DYING FROM CANCER BY 400%.

IT TAKES LITERALLY DAYS FOR A MELANOMA TO METASTASIZE INTO ANOTHER, INCURABLE CANCER.

if you've had cancer once, it remains a concern forever. you are clearly ignorant on this topic. maybe YOU should get cancer, so that you can learn a little bit. i have nothing but sympathy for mccain's health problems but to pretend they don't exist does no favors for anyone.

Now THAT is a load of CRAP! And NO, having one melanom does NOT increase your chances of dying from cancer! Frankly if you knew half as much about statistical analysis as you claim to know about medicine (because your parents allegedly had cancer), you'd KNOW that what you just said is a total load of bovine excrement!

HAVING ONE MELANOMA INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF DYING FROM CANCER BY 400%.

IT TAKES LITERALLY DAYS FOR A MELANOMA TO METASTASIZE INTO ANOTHER INCURABLE CANCER.

i happen to know these things because both my parents have had either cancer or a cancer scare.

you people will stop at nothing to smear obama for ANY reason, yet won't even acknowledge your candidate's HEALTH PROBLEMS!! it's not even a political issue!

well I will only smear obama when you smear mccain

i think hiv is more deadly than skin cancer and drug use is not what we want in the white house, can you imagine smoking a bowl of crack right when the terrorists are about to bomb some port. can you make a good choice high on crack?

Now THAT is a load of CRAP! And NO, having one melanom does NOT increase your chances of dying from cancer! Frankly if you knew half as much about statistical analysis as you claim to know about medicine (because your parents allegedly had cancer), you'd KNOW that what you just said is a total load of bovine excrement!

wow, more ignorance. HAVING CANCER MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT YOU'LL GET CANCER AGAIN. HAVING LOTS OF CANCERS MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT THEY'LL METASTASIZE.

you idiots keep hedging your bets on "nuh uh mccain's never gonna die of cancer! we're never gonna have to have the ------- as president lololol!!!"

it's cute.

yeah, one is true, and one is speculation. one is fact, one is bullcrap.

keep telling yourself that we're exactly the same on this, you imbecile.

I think the murdered man would disagree.

I demand Obama take an HIV test for his sexual sleezyness
and a drug test for his crack use, we all know its hard to beat a crack habbit

wow, more ignorance. HAVING CANCER MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT YOU'LL GET CANCER AGAIN. HAVING LOTS OF CANCERS MAKES IT MORE LIKELY THAT THEY'LL METASTASIZE.

you idiots keep hedging your bets on "nuh uh mccain's never gonna die of cancer! we're never gonna have to have the moose-f-cker as president lololol!!!"

it's cute.

I dont think she has sex with animals, but Obama might

i think hiv is more deadly than skin cancer and drug use is not what we want in the white house, can you imagine smoking a bowl of crack right when the terrorists are about to bomb some port. can you make a good choice high on crack?

except that mccain actually has skin cancer. obama does not have hiv.

one is true, one is not.

moderators, i was attempting to have a discussion based in fact, but the pervasive right-wing hate machine on this site will have none of it, and i am only responding in kind.

all standards of decorum have been violated by you and your little buddies. enjoy yourselves.

Nice, but there's no proof Obama has HIV. There's documented proof that McCain has had cancer. Another growth pops up every few months, and you can be sure he'll probably die of it. Lets just hope it doesn't leave Caribou Barbie as president.

Alright all you skin cancer fear mongers...

How long would it take McCain to DIE from skin cancer if he were diagnosed TOMORROW?

A year?

Two years?

Five years?

Never, because he can afford the best treatment available?

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!!!

except that mccain actually has skin cancer. obama does not have hiv.

one is true, one is not.

moderators, i was attempting to have a discussion based in fact, but the pervasive right-wing hate machine on this site will have none of it, and i am only responding in kind.

all standards of decorum have been violated by you and your little buddies. enjoy yourselves.

Don't let them get to you, that's just the way they are. Most of them are decent, they're just sadly misinformed.

How long would it take McCain to DIE from skin cancer if he were diagnosed TOMORROW?

A year?

Two years?

Five years?

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!!!

depends, how advanced is it?

if it started growing the day after he last saw a doctor, it could already have spread. pancreatic cancer, for example, has a less than 20% survival rate. muscle cancer has a less than 10% survival rate. some forms of leukemia are basically death sentences.

keep pretending that cancer isn't a serious medical concern. it's cute.

depends, how advanced is it?

if it started growing the day after he last saw a doctor, it could already have spread. pancreatic cancer, for example, has a less than 20% survival rate. muscle cancer has a less than 10% survival rate. some forms of leukemia are basically death sentences.

keep pretending that cancer isn't a serious medical concern. it's cute.

Keep pretending its gonna kill him overnight and take the nation by surprise, that's cuter.

Werbung:

A year?

Two years?

Five years?

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!!!

I'm not an oncologist but the very real threat is there and you just acknowledged it.

Back