If Obama "wins" is America worth saving?

Lag, in some states, Ohio for one, you can register and vote the very same day!

Lived in Ohio for 19 years until July 2005...I call bullshat!!!!...which means the rest of your post is FALSE!!! lolol nice try though, a for effort.

On Edit:

Are you REALLY that stupid??? Do you enjoy just making random statements of which you have no qualifying knowledge? I just had to ask because this is your most asinine statement yet....

Werbung:
I have a zillion relatives all over ohio!!! I call YOURS BULL****!

You lose......

1. You are a citizen of the United States;
2. You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election. (If you will be 18 on or before November 4, you may vote in the primary election for candidates, but you cannot vote on issues until you are 18);
3. You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote;
4. You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction under the laws of this state, another state or the United States;
5. You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court; and
6. You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of the election laws.

Gee of all links.....Ohio Election Central.....

http://www.ohioelectioncentral.com/electionlaws.aspx

sigh......

Hey brainiac, pull your pants up, your "brains" are showing!

The ones caught voting twice, AS I SAID, voted on the same day as they registered AND signed that they LIVED IN OHIO FOR 30 DAYS!

Get the facts before you pull down your fly showing your useless self!

Hey brainiac, pull your pants up, your "brains" are showing!

The ones caught voting twice, AS I SAID, voted on the same day as they registered AND signed that they LIVED IN OHIO FOR 30 DAYS!

Get the facts before you pull down your fly showing your useless self!

What you said was:
Lag, in some states, Ohio for one, you can register and vote the very same day!

dont flip flop now......

I see why you would vote for McMaverick/ Caribou, you need the Downs Syndrome aid.......

pull your pants down, and show your true self....

Lived in Ohio for 19 years until July 2005...I call bullshat!!!!...which means the rest of your post is FALSE!!! lolol nice try though, a for effort.

On Edit:

Are you REALLY that stupid??? Do you enjoy just making random statements of which you have no qualifying knowledge? I just had to ask because this is your most asinine statement yet....

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Same-Day Voting Permitted In Ohio

You may recall hearing about a controversy regarding so-called "same-day voting" in Ohio. When the Republican-controlled legislature rewrote our election law, it created a five-day window during which people could both register to vote and cast their absentee ballot. Democratic Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner has interpreted the law to allow people to do both on the same day.

The Ohio GOP disagreed with Brunner, and has filed lawsuits to prevent same-day voting. The courts have now ruled that Brunner is right and the Republicans are wrong.

Yesterday, the Republican justices of the Ohio Supreme Court, by a 4-3 vote, dismissed the lawsuit that sought to prevent same-day voting. Its order is available here. The Republicans also have filed suit in federal court seeking to enjoin same-day voting. United States District Court Judge George Smith (appointed to the bench by Ronald Reagan) has issued an order (available here) deferring to the judgment of the Ohio Supreme Court, but requiring that observors be permitted to be present. His decision has been appealed to the Sixth Circuit, which will almost certainly order expedited briefing and rule quite quickly.

The upshot: if you are not registered to vote, you can both register and cast an absentee ballot on the same day from now through October 6. So can your family, friends, and neighbors. So pass the word and go vote.

Makng frun of those with Downs now?? Have you no pride or moral compass?

October 2, 2008
Ohio Vote Fraud Likely 'On Massive Scale' And Pro-Obama Courtesy of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner
Topics: Political News and commentaries

"Early voting is taking place in Ohio. Through the end of the week, people can register and vote on the same day. The Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner argues that they are merely "casting their ballot" rather than "voting" so the fact that Ohio statute requires 30 days between registering and voting would not interfere.

So here is what is happening today. People are showing up to register and vote. There is no affirmative evidence that these people have not registered or voted somewhere else. There is no control. Normally in an election, partisan election monitors are allowed into polling places so that they can police each other. But not in two counties, Franklin and Montgomery, in Ohio. Brunner also issued an advisory opinion to counties saying that they are not required to allow election monitors.

Here you can see an election observer be turned away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weyrE9jLGn0

This video, also via The Next Right, shows interviews with people who are voting in Franklin County, where Republican election monitors are not being allowed into polling places - you almost can't believe what you're hearing but there's no question who these people (some who were literally pulled off the street) are voting for.

And did you catch the guy in the video talking about registering and not knowing where the voter will be next week?

It's a perfect opportunity for them to come in, register at a temporary address like a homeless shelter or a YMCA or something like that. They can register at that address because they don't know where they're going to be tomorrow or next week."
Here's Lou Dobbs on the massive voter fraud in Ohio due to the new rule allowing Ohio voters to register and vote at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK9LlsFw2Gk

Nothing to see here folks, just move along. These fine people in the second video are simply following the lead of their "master," who cut his political teeth in the Chicago political machine mentality. They are just voting early and voting often. It's the Chicago way - transplanted to Ohio."

Gen,
I posted an article and videos, but thanks for your post. There are people who are too stupid to even try to have a conversation with and laug is one of them!! I'm done with him.

wasnt the fraud votes in Ohio about 50 thousand, If Obama wins Ohio by anything under 50 thousand then it should be contested. Those votes should never have been allowed, but really only for future election reasons. If Obama took any of the other states that bush had 4 years ago it was pretty much all over anyways and I think he did or will.

Its pretty sad when Iraq can have more fair elections than us, we should get out the purple finger paint and have single day voting

Werbung:
The upshot: if you are not registered to vote, you can both register and cast an absentee ballot on the same day from now through October 6. So can your family, friends, and neighbors. So pass the word and go vote.[/URL]

Please read your own post....."cast an ABSENTEE ballot". Please tell me your intelligence does not fool you into believing that this vote will count TODAY IF AT ALL...

Why do you think Ohio went Bush in 2004? Because they counted all of those ABSENTEE ballots?

wake up...

Ohio Vote Fraud Likely 'On Massive Scale' And Pro-Obama Courtesy of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner
Topics: Political News and commentaries

Sucks when your own tactics are turned upon yourself huh? roflmao nice posts tho....

Back