If Obamacare DOES pass, what should each of us do then?

Everytime I take a crap I think of the left wing loonies. And a good crap is good for the colon, and does relieve the system.

Well this is just about the most Biblically Christian thing you've ever posted, DOT. The Old Testament God had an anal fetish too, you would fit right in. Do you remember where He threatened to smear people's feces on their faces? How about the time He wanted to punish His Chosen people and told them to bake bread with their feces and eat it in pulic in sight of their enemies? Don't tell me it's not in the Bible or I'll have to embarass you further by posting the scriptures, chapter and verse.

How do you think Jesus would feel about your post here? You know He was a liberal who advocated giving everything to the poor and laying up your treasures in Heaven. Whether you use six words or sixty words I don't think you have managed to encompass the two most important commandments in the Bible.

Werbung:
Sure always..and the only thing you've offered since you showed up here is:

uninformed childish Faux News inspired garbage

And unfortunately....I'm not joking

I know YOU ARE " POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN , YOU LIVE IN A GARBAGE CAN,

You like to go swiming with bowlegged women, Your Popeye the Sailor man- TOOTS TOOT!" PLUS a liberal so your home is appropriate.

Well this is just about the most Biblically Christian thing you've ever posted, DOT. The Old Testament God had an anal fetish too, you would fit right in. Do you remember where He threatened to smear people's feces on their faces? How about the time He wanted to punish His Chosen people and told them to bake bread with their feces and eat it in pulic in sight of their enemies? Don't tell me it's not in the Bible or I'll have to embarass you further by posting the scriptures, chapter and verse.

How do you think Jesus would feel about your post here? You know He was a liberal who advocated giving everything to the poor and laying up your treasures in Heaven. Whether you use six words or sixty words I don't think you have managed to encompass the two most important commandments in the Bible.

You know mare, everytime someone mentions something to do with the anus you are right there. Now, I was speaking of a normal body function, and one of necessity, and you had to go and use it as a demonstration of your perversion, and desires. Perhaps you think a "golden shower" is a dessert too.

As to Jesus, He was a "liberal" about as much as I am. For one thing, He did not force that young ruler to give up anything, did He? Did not Jesus declare that marriage was between a man, and a woman? Did He not teach that if anyone was to teach a child to disobey the laws of God that it would be better for them to have a millstone tied arouind their neck, and they be sunk to the bottom of the sea?

Now, you have never "embarrased" me with the use of scripture. What you have done is consistently perverted scripture, and used that perversion (representative of your lifestyle) in an attempt to denigrate God, and His followers.

You seem to think that all Christians must be perfect, and you also seem to think they should just roll over, and take whatever the likes of you dish out. Kind of like how the Christians did for the Romans, and their entertainment in the coloseums. Or perhaps like your Catholic friends did to the pacifist Bereans, Huguenauts, or Albigeneses.

However, I told you before, if you are going to try and understand scripture it is to be done line upon line, precept upon precept. So, following that advice, I would take you past your "favorite 6 words" upon which you place so much importance. The first example is "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them...."; the second is "But I know you have not the love of God in thee. I have come in My Fathers name, and you have not received me; yet if another comes in his wn name you will receive him."

Anyway, if you want I can be like Christ condemning the pharisees, or taking a whip of cords, and running out the money changers; or we can just talk politics.

What government continuously fails to understand is social engineering attempts only set up obstacles that the creative find ways around.
No doubt.....like the Emancipation Proclamation.

brown_sign_teabag.jpg

I did not know a "PARTIAL BIRTH" supporter would have any objections to ANYTHING!!
By that I mean using a Partial birth to expose the baby , then crush its skull and suck out the brain. I know its sounds terrible but that describes the PROCESS!

There's lots of debate over whether the Fed Govt should take over Health Care, and to what extent, etc.

Well, suppose it does happen. What do we do then?

Several proposals are out there. Most seem to have several things in common:

1.) Health care insurance will now be mandatory for everyone. If you don't want to sign up, you will be assessed a fine, maybe around the level of $700 per year.

2.) Employers will also face a similar choice. It might depend on how many employees they have. They can either provide insurance for their employees, or they can pay a similar fine to the government for each employee they DON'T insure.

3.) All insurance companies will be required to offer insurance that complies with new government standards, including to anyone who has a pre-existing condition. People who want to sign up, who already have a condition the insurance must pay for (broken arm, diabetes, cancer, other long-term chronic condition etc.), cannot be refused coverage due to that pre-existing condition.

Everyone wants, naturally, to minimize the costs they have to pay, while maintaining sufficient security in case bad things happen.

With these factors in mind, it becomes clear what companies must do, and what each individual should do.

A) We should each drop our present health insurance, as soon as possible. It will cost less to simply pay the annual fine. If you're getting your health insurance thru your employer, negotiate with them to start paying the amount they spend on your policy, directly to you in your paycheck instead. You might find that your employer is soon dropping ALL insurance policies, since it will cost them less to pay their fine too.

B) If/when you incur some major medical problem, THEN go to an insurance company and sign up. The problem you came down with, is now a pre-existing condition... but under the new rules, the insurance company cannot refuse you. They will sign you up for the normal coverage, on the spot, and most of your expenses will be paid for. You will pay the normal premiums during the time they are paying for your medical care, which are far less than your paying for the care yourself.

C) When your condition is cured, drop the insurance, go back to paying only the annual fine (which is much less than the premiums) and wait for the next major malady to come along. If one comes, then sign up for insurance again, after it's diagnosed. Again, they cannot refuse you.

This will get you the security of being able to have insurance pay for anything bad that comes along, while minimizing the amount you have to pay. A win-win situation all around, wouldn't you say?

Of course, how this system will be able to support itself, with basically nobody paying premiums (except the relatively small fine) until they have a condition where they will draw out much more than they pay in, might be a problem. But it's not YOUR problem. Government is handling it. Let them worry.

Comments/questions?

Hilarious. The only thing missing is some ghosts & goblins to try and create this fictional horror story.:D

None of that will be or should be the case. The truth is according to the nonpartisan CBO that by enlarging to pool for insurance companies by an estimated 31 million people not only will this stabilize prices & reduce costs but it will also fund the elimination of the preexisting condition hatchet job insurance companies currently legally get away with.

Health Insurance Reform will be structured were it is a better deal for every individual to carry insurance than to not... because not only will the penalties cost you when you are caught without... BUT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE INSURANCE!

These Red Herring reasons neocons want to put in their one last ditch effort to scare Americans is funny. Some just refuse to look at realty I guess. There will always be a very small percentage of people think they can get away with not paying taxes or not carrying car insurance. But those systems have been completely up and running for decades & decades and the deterrent of the penalties for not following the law allows them to operate with great overwhelming success.

Let's all celebrate that we have a President and majority in Congress that will finally after 100 years and leadership on both sides bring a more fair and inclusive healthcare system to America!

Hilarious. The only thing missing is some ghosts & goblins to try and create this fictional horror story.

None of that will be or should be the case. The truth is according to the nonpartisan CBO that by enlarging to pool for insurance companies by an estimated 31 million people not only will this stabilize prices & reduce costs but it will also fund the elimination of the preexisting condition hatchet job insurance companies currently legally get away with.

Health Insurance Reform will be structured were it is a better deal for every individual to carry insurance than to not... because not only will the penalties cost you when you are caught without... BUT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE INSURANCE!

These Red Herring reasons neocons want to put in their one last ditch effort to scare Americans is funny. Some just refuse to look at realty I guess. There will always be a very small percentage of people think they can get away with not paying taxes or not carrying car insurance. But those systems have been completely up and running for decades & decades and the deterrent of the penalties for not following the law allows them to operate with great overwhelming success.

Let's all celebrate that we have a President and majority in Congress that will finally after 100 years and leadership on both sides bring a more fair and inclusive healthcare system to America!

So you have no reply to my pointing out that under the Democrats' plan, it will be more economical for people to drop their health insurance and go without until they get sick or injured, then sign up and the companies will be forced to take them with that "preexisting condition" without their paying years of higher premiums....

...except to insist, "No it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't," over and over, plus call some names and dole out the usual smears.

I thought as much.

Anyone else?

You know mare, everytime someone mentions something to do with the anus you are right there. Now, I was speaking of a normal body function, and one of necessity, and you had to go and use it as a demonstration of your perversion, and desires. Perhaps you think a "golden shower" is a dessert too.
What's weird is that you judge all gay people on one act: anal intercourse, you accuse me of it, and now you are introducing the drinking of uring as a dessert. I'm not the one who brought up the subject, DOT, it was YOU.

As to Jesus, He was a "liberal" about as much as I am. For one thing, He did not force that young ruler to give up anything, did He?
No, but didn't He say that it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven? In Luke 12:33 He advises that one should sell their belongings and give the money to the poor.

Matthew 5:38-Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Romans 12:20 20 But if thy enemy be hungry, give him to eat; if he thirst, give him to drink. For, doing this, thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head.
Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Luke 6:37 Judge not: and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
(That sounds pretty liberal to me, especially in light of the fact that there are nearly 2000 references in the Bible to caring for the poor, unfortunate, and sick.)

Did not Jesus declare that marriage was between a man, and a woman?
Actually, no He didn't. 1 Corinthians 7
1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Jesus never defined marriage specifically, but He does say in Luke 20:34-35 that there is no marriage in Heaven.
34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

Now, you have never "embarrased" me with the use of scripture. What you have done is consistently perverted scripture, and used that perversion (representative of your lifestyle) in an attempt to denigrate God, and His followers.
Not one time have you given an example of my "perverting" a scripture. So I say this is just another rectal reclamation unless you give quotes to prove your statement.

You seem to think that all Christians must be perfect, and you also seem to think they should just roll over, and take whatever the likes of you dish out. Kind of like how the Christians did for the Romans, and their entertainment in the coloseums. Or perhaps like your Catholic friends did to the pacifist Bereans, Huguenauts, or Albigeneses.
It's obvious that you're running out of things to say because your accusations are getting wilder and wilder. Expect Christians to be perfect? Give an example where I said or even implied that. What we are discussing is the persecution of gay people--that's it, not abortion or the Catholics or whatever other weird subject you come up with randomly. Stick to the subject. Oh, and by the way, I've done nothing to any Christian, not a thing. You don't even have to read my posts, so please stop prevaricating.

However, I told you before, if you are going to try and understand scripture it is to be done line upon line, precept upon precept. So, following that advice, I would take you past your "favorite 6 words" upon which you place so much importance. The first example is "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them...."; the second is "But I know you have not the love of God in thee. I have come in My Fathers name, and you have not received me; yet if another comes in his wn name you will receive him."
How does your bloviation change the god-like simplicity of the 6 words?

Anyway, if you want I can be like Christ condemning the pharisees, or taking a whip of cords, and running out the money changers; or we can just talk politics.
No, you can't:
Mormon 4:25 Behold what the scripture says; Man shall not smite, neither shall he judge; for judgment is mine, saith the Lord; and vengeance is mine also, and I will repay.
Mormon 1:80 And when they had sworn by all that had been forbidden them, by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that they would go up unto their enemies to battle, and avenge themselves of the blood of their brethren, behold, the voice of the Lord came unto me, saying, Vengeance is mine, and I will repay; and because this people repented not after I had delivered them, behold, they shall be cut off from the face of the earth.
Luke 6:37 Judge not: and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.
3 Nephi 6:13 And now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words, he turned again to the multitude, and did open his mouth unto them again, saying, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Judge not, that ye be not judged.

I am willing to just talk politics with you until you start using your politics to force your religion on others.

I did not know a "PARTIAL BIRTH" supporter would have any objections to ANYTHING!!
By that I mean using a Partial birth to expose the baby , then crush its skull and suck out the brain. I know its sounds terrible but that describes the PROCESS!

Are you on some kind of medication? Or perhaps you are OFF your medication. You're hallucinating one way or the other. Lie down before you fall down please.

So you have no reply to my pointing out that under the Democrats' plan, it will be more economical for people to drop their health insurance and go without until they get sick or injured, then sign up and the companies will be forced to take them with that "preexisting condition" without their paying years of higher premiums....

...except to insist, "No it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't," over and over, plus call some names and dole out the usual smears.

I thought as much.

Anyone else?

It's painfully obvious that the public option is the only way to go since it will make an end run around the very real problems you address.

Werbung:
How does collapsing the private insurance system guarantee all Americans will get as much health care as they want?

Who said anything about "...as much health care as they want?" This is the real world and almost NOBODY gets as much of anything as they WANT.

Private insurance companies are making billions cheating the American public, let's get everyone together and do collective bargaining with them so they have competition. Isn't competition what capitalism is all about? They collude now so there is no competition, let's change that.

Back