If Obamacare DOES pass, what should each of us do then?

What's weird is that you judge all gay people on one act: anal intercourse, you accuse me of it, and now you are introducing the drinking of uring as a dessert. I'm not the one who brought up the subject, DOT, it was YOU.

Again the alzheimers syndrome. Did you not say that the Bible does not condemn the use of ALL orifices for sexual pleasure? Guess since that was in another thread that means you did not say it.

No, but didn't He say that it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven? In Luke 12:33 He advises that one should sell their belongings and give the money to the poor.

And that has what to do with the government forcing one to give money to give not to the poor, but to the lazy, and the slothful?

How much do you think that those who are proposing these programs actually give of their own money to charity? For Biden it is 3/10's of 1% according to his tax filings. For BO it is around 1%. Study after study has shown that Conservative Christians actually give more of their own money, and time, then any left winger, or Athiest.

Would say the same thing of them, Bill Gates, Buffet, Soros, etc.?

(That sounds pretty liberal to me, especially in light of the fact that there are nearly 2000 references in the Bible to caring for the poor, unfortunate, and sick.)

Only if you voluntarily use your own money, not that of others. Where did Christ say to force others to care for the poor? However, you condemn those that do such as Robertson, Falwell, Graham, Dobson, etc.

Actually, no He didn't..... Jesus never defined marriage specifically

Told you to find another source for your talking points.

Matthew 19:4-6 "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning made them male and female and said 'for this reason a man shall leave his father and mother, and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?

So, from Genesis 2:23, 24, to Revelation, it has always been the same. Read also 1 Cor. 6:16; 7:2,3; 1Timothy 3: 2, 12; etc.

Not one time have you given an example of my "perverting" a scripture. So I say this is just another rectal reclamation unless you give quotes to prove your statement.

Already have, however, I am not going to go back and find your posts about how David, and Jonathen, were homosexuals. You know what you said.

It's obvious that you're running out of things to say because your accusations are getting wilder and wilder. Expect Christians to be perfect? Give an example where I said or even implied that. What we are discussing is the persecution of gay people--that's it, not abortion or the Catholics or whatever other weird subject you come up with randomly. Stick to the subject. Oh, and by the way, I've done nothing to any Christian, not a thing. You don't even have to read my posts, so please stop prevaricating.

Just as I have done here I respond to what you say. Just because you don't like having your BS exposed is not my problem.

How does your bloviation change the god-like simplicity of the 6 words?

Six words taken out of context, and where numerous additional words are contained in the same verses, does not an argument make.

No, you can't:

What? Surely you are not trying to say that a Christian has not the obligation to judge others especially those who also claim to be Christians?

From the establishment of Courts under Moses, to the writings of Paul, men have been called on to judge others with a "righteous judgement'. Like I told you, line upon line, precept upon precept.

I am willing to just talk politics with you until you start using your politics to force your religion on others.

Just keep repeating that lie. Some will believe even as you do.

Werbung:
Hilarious. The only thing missing is some ghosts & goblins to try and create this fictional horror story.

:D
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

(Yep....."conservatives" are gettin' Medieval!!!!)

249.gif

"Speaking shortly after he riled up a crowd at Tuesday's Tea Party protest, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) declared that "demons" - yes, demons - have invaded the capital (and likely the souls of Democrats), forcing lawmakers to mislead the public about the content of the health care bill."

Werbung:
Back