1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

IF receives pension in UK

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Libsmasher, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

2. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

Until our politicians have the guts to kick this bastard out....why not? Anyway mate we have other less deserving domestic scum that cream the system for even more cash.

This wanker is by no means exceptional! our own politicians are deeper into the cash trough than this guy....jeez he's a lightweight compared to some

...........come to the UK mate and you can make a living by not making a living :D :D

goodnight................

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Why do the british people put up with this crap???

4. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

Good decision in my opinion libs, and no different all that much from what all othe first world countries do.

Except, you know.

5. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Yaaaaaaaa - every country gives pensions to alqaeda butchers - sure. Your posts are becoming more deranged each time. :p

6. The Scotsman

.......I have no idea....seriously I cannot give you an intelligent reply!

Its not as if we've just arrived here as if by magic its been going on for years. I lived in Germany for a number of years and hardly visited the UK in that time, I remember picking up the newspaper once I'd returned and both the wife and I looked at each other and wondered what the frig was going on! I think in all honesty we are afraid of not paying money to people like this because they will go to a lawyer and claim an infringement of their Human Rights.......I don't know mate!

Maybe my fellow Brit 9Sub....could jump in?

7. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

I am no expert of British law, but it seems to me that denying a pension or disability insurance to a convicted felon is not a violation of human rights and would never stand up in court.

8. The Scotsman

Oh my dear man...truely... you have no idea to the extent to which we Brits use and interpret the Human Rights laws to the benefit of criminals, deliquents and down to earth scumsucking craphounds...

permit me to whet your appetite with....this for example one of the LESS bizaar cases

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2007/08/22/dl2201.xml

..............I'd post more but I get depressed and reach for a pint of solace

9. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Bullocks :cool:

10. The Scotsman

please..............re-read

11. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

I would suggest that Canadian law would do the same. Why would or should it not? When any person commits a crime, is found guilty through our coutrts and is jailed, serves his sentence and is released, he is seen to be forgiven for the crime. The fact that we are talking about a certain person in this case who you deem to be a worse felon than perhaps another who commited a different crime makes no difference to the law.

It may or may not be my own opinion Rob, but some would consider this man to be guilty of nothing more than fighting for his rights and freedoms.

The American mindset is terribly flawed in my opinion and the results are mirrored in the number of your citizens you have locked up in your prisons. It needs to become more a matter of rehabilitation as opposed to punitive punishment.

This is another issue which is covered in Will Hutton's, A Declaration of Interdependence.

12. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Geez, it sounds like Brits are losing their sovereignty to transnational potentates! If I were a european now, I'd say let's have a fair trade pact, a mutual defense pact, and forget the rest.

13. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Public opinion does play a role in the law. As for him being released and all being forgiven, he is sentenced to life in prison in Jordon. As for his "release", he is out on bail awaiting immigration hearings to go back to Jordon and serve his sentence. I predict he will be sent back.

His right to do what? Blow up tourists in Jordon? Or maybe you mean his right to kill the wives and children of Egyptian police officers? Is it that one?

We have many people locked up yes, the highest incarceration rate in the world I believe. That said, when people commit crimes they need to go to jail, not get a slap on the wrist. Perhaps our incarceration rate is so much higher because we actually send people to jail for crimes, while others slap them on the wrist instead.