If state provided healthcare is so bad....

Who gives a shit?

As Aus said quite rightly, denying healthcare to people because they are poor is immoral

You lot arguing against this are fabulous advocates for Christianity.

Boy am I a glad I'm an atheist

no one is denied healthcare due to money by law.
you are confusing free insurance policies for healthcare

Werbung:
What, the post you are responding to wrongly asserting I said helathcare is denied by law is posted in the hospital????

I have to say that this is bizarre even by your standards

What, the post you are responding to wrongly asserting I said helathcare is denied by law is posted in the hospital????

I have to say that this is bizarre even by your standards

no you seemed to think I was incorrect in stating that patients cannot be denied by law so I suggested you visit the hospital and read the government produced poster up in every one of them demonstrating it.

Again, dodge, duck, weave...

Again, defense is in the constitution, health care is not.

I do not believe you think there are limits.. as you have not stated the, but rather, done the duck and weave yet again to keep re-spouting the talking point you picked up somewhere.

Which shows you that the Constitution is not that great!
Why would anyone applaud spending money on killing people, but not on saving people?

There are limits to rights. . .and I would say that "survival needs" are WELL within those limits.

And, obviously, health care is a "survival need."

Why would anyone applaud spending money on killing people, but not on saving people?

There are limits to rights. . .and I would say that "survival needs" are WELL within those limits.

the framers recognized that charity is not a function of the federal government but that protecting the country was.

Dogtowner is correct, you have completely missed the point of the question. I asked, HOW do YOU determine what is, and is not, a "right"? Do you make any personal effort to evaluate the merit of something you're being told is a "right", is there any thought process at all on your part, or do you simply accept that it is a "right" because others have said so?

And on a side note, nowhere in the US Constitution is it mandated that government provide assistance for the weak and poor.
Sorry I miss you point. However how ever you determine "right"it is determine by something, usually what you are told. Of course you must use your brain and may I suggest your conscience to determine who is right

No, they are not. But if you are not getting what you want here, everyone is free to move to a country that provides all those things. I think Greece is a good choice about now, they are doing well giving away the farm.

Werbung:
No, they are not. But if you are not getting what you want here, everyone is free to move to a country that provides all those things. I think Greece is a good choice about now, they are doing well giving away the farm.

And this goes for you too! If you don't like the way the Country is heading, if you don't like the fact that we finally have a President that does look for the welfare of everyone, not just the very wealthy. . .you can move to any dictatorship countries you would like. No one forces you to stay here. Now. . .you probably have about 9 month to decide where else you would like to live. . .because I do believe that Obama will be reelected.
Good luck!

Back