If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

To sin is to do something immoral and thus create a victim to that sin. I cannot see all sins as something that would condemn us to eternal suffering and death in hell or the lake of fire as that goes against the biblical notion of justice being an eye for an eye or that the penalty should fit the crime/sin.

What sin did Jesus do to earn his death?

I see Jesus’ death as more of suicide than sacrifice as he initiated his own suicide by getting Judas to betray him.

Could Jesus’ sin have been suicide?

If not, what do you think his sin was?

Regards
DL

Werbung:

To sin is to do something immoral and thus create a victim to that sin. I cannot see all sins as something that would condemn us to eternal suffering and death in hell or the lake of fire as that goes against the biblical notion of justice being an eye for an eye or that the penalty should fit the crime/sin.

What sin did Jesus do to earn his death?

I see Jesus’ death as more of suicide than sacrifice as he initiated his own suicide by getting Judas to betray him.

Could Jesus’ sin have been suicide?

If not, what do you think his sin was?

Regards
DL

Was the sacrificial lamb of the OT flawed? Scripture says it was born without blemish.

Was the sacrificial lamb of the OT flawed? Scripture says it was born without blemish.

Scriptures also say that he had to learn to obey.

Hebrews 5:8
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

It is more important to recognize that the whole sacrifice thing is anti-bible as it says that Jesus cannot take our sins from us. 3 times at least.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

I hope you can agree with this last.

Regards
DL

Scriptures also say that he had to learn to obey.

Hebrews 5:8
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

It is more important to recognize that the whole sacrifice thing is anti-bible as it says that Jesus cannot take our sins from us. 3 times at least.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

I hope you can agree with this last.

Regards
DL

I never should have responded to you knowing as I do that you are nothing but an anti-Christ troll. Like Waggie with his anti-Muslim trolling you find nothing but hate to drive you.

I never should have responded to you knowing as I do that you are nothing but an anti-Christ troll. Like Waggie with his anti-Muslim trolling you find nothing but hate to drive you.

True. Hate for those who preach for Christ/Yahweh, a genocidal son murdering God.

What is it that you like about your immoral Genocidal God?

Is using genocide a good thing to you?

Regards
DL

Jesus was not a sinner. However, though, he was tempted by sin. That fact was explored in the movie "The Last Temptation of Christ" which was unfairly (but not unexpectantly) by fundamentalists.

Jesus was not a sinner. However, though, he was tempted by sin. That fact was explored in the movie "The Last Temptation of Christ" which was unfairly (but not unexpectantly) by fundamentalists.

Jesus was human. Dogma says all humans are born with the stain of original sin.

That is one sin.

Jesus also threw a fit against the money changers, destroying property and whipping people. They would see that as a sin against them and so would Jesus I think.

Jesus himself also said he came to bring discord and turn parent against child and brother against brother etc.

Is it a sin to intentionally cause discord and fights?

Regards
DL

Jesus also threw a fit against the money changers, destroying property and whipping people. They would see that as a sin against them and so would Jesus I think.

The idea of sin isn't set in stone - it's relative to the situation. In fact, that was one of Jesus' main teachings. For instance, if your animal was drowning on the Sabbath, then Jesus would want you to save it.

The idea of sin isn't set in stone - it's relative to the situation. In fact, that was one of Jesus' main teachings. For instance, if your animal was drowning on the Sabbath, then Jesus would want you to save it.

I agree. Jesus was anti- religious tradition. For instance, he said in that situation that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. I extrapolate from that that he would also say that religions and Gods were made for man and not man for them.

I see Jesus as a Karaite Jew and they put people above God just as Gnostic Christians like me do.

Regards
DL

Jesus didn't commit suicide, his dad killed him

God likes a bit of filicide.

Remember how he got Abraham to tie Isaac to a rock and threaten to knife him to prove something god presumably already knew

• Jesus was GOD and man. Only hid human nature died.

Easy to say such lies when your own ideology/theology tells you you cannot know or fathom anything of the supernatural Gods.

So tell us how you can break those scriptures and actually know of the supernatural realm?

Regards
DL

it is in the bible that Christ was both god and human. This is also the first doctrine of the universal church

Werbung:
Back