Illegal alien voting

The ones who supported the amnesty bill? The ones who pushed through the 1986 amnesty? The ones who ENDLESSLY shill for the invaders?? Yes indeedy, THOSE democrats. :D

Oh, those Democrats too.

The fact of the matter is that illegal immigration is a darling of both parties. The only difference is the RINO Republicans who want to try to pretend that it is not a bipartisan failure.

Uh, I too live in California, I see how this whole state is rigged for illegals - how proposition 187 adopted by the people was killed by a lib judge and a lib governor, how libs organized a boycott of Costa Mesa because it started arresting illegals, how the teachers unions have supported illegals for job security for themselves, how trauma centers are being bankrupted and closing because of non-paying illegals, how the cal state university system gives illegals in-state tuition so that they spend far less than Americans from other states, how politicians want to give them drivers licenses, how La Raza helps them every way the can, etc etc etc etc etc - the whole damn state is rigged for their benefit - they get away with EVERYTHING including murder (and run to mexico) - but you want to believe that they studiously avoid voting - it's some kind of miraculous exception???? Yaaaaaaaaa surrrrrre - real credible! :D

Teacher's unions have supported illegals? I don't remember that, but I do remember the rest.

You're assuming, of course, that the illegals also understand how the state government has worked, and that the actually want to vote here.

Werbung:
Back