Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime

Werbung:
Like I said, the problem is the public services. The solution is to cut em off from them.

-Dr House :cool:

Duh, and just how are you going to do that, when judges have said you have to enroll them in public schools, and you must treat them at the emergency ward?

By repealing the laws that allow them to do that. Judges can only interpret law, not make it.

At least the education is not based on a law, but a federal judge's ruling of the constitution. Tell ya what - you go and change all these laws and rulings, and then come back and tell us about admitting the illegal aliens.

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime

I sincerely beg to differ. I've TWICE been the victim of an illegal using my social security number (two different mexicans) to get work here in the US. I've been hassled by the IRS for over 3 years now because, for some reason, the burden is on ME to prove that I'm not working in 3 places at once, yet filing my taxes for only 1 job.

Don't tell me it's not a victimless crime...

:mad:

Will you at least get a higher payout when you collect social security?

By repealing the laws that allow them to do that. Judges can only interpret law, not make it.

Focus now: The education rulings are based on the >>constitution<<. Nobody is likely to repeal the constitution. And judges make law all the time, what you read in your high school american government textbook to the contrary notwithstanding.

Werbung:
Back