I'm a felony meth offender

foggedinn

Youbetcha. I found out about it in the newspaper this morning.

Seems that it's a felony violation of state statute to have two or more precursors in one's possession. The paper then went on to list several of the precursors.

I rushed to my bathroom and sure enough, I had some hydrogen peroxide. I then checked my utility room and discovered I had some leftover Miraclegrow(fertilizer). Thus fulfilling the two or more precursor rule. I'm sure I have other precursors also, but stopped checking at two.

Sure hope the coppers don't come busting down my door.

Werbung:
Now if you have some good decongestant, then you are good to go. Just another example of stupid laws for retarded prosecutors.

There will be no end to these stupid laws and invasions of privacy until the futile and invasive War on Drugs is brought to a merciful end. Which will never happen. Freedom is only a word in this nation. A word largely empty of meaningful content.

One vice I've never indulged in. Pot was my drug of choice back in the day.

I've known several people who abused themselves with this particular drug. I haven't seen people acting this crazy since Quaaludes were in with the out crowd.

Something I've noticed about the people who cook this stuff up is that they either learned how to cook it in prison or learned from someone who was in prison. I guess this is a regular course of study at Crime State U.

I was even afraid of pot, a little bit - not the pot, but the threat of getting caught and going to prison and losing my job.

Our society seemingly has ruined more lives with the penalties for drugs than the actual damage that was done by the drugs. Prisons seem to be training grounds where past criminals become more hardened criminals.

Now if you have some good decongestant, then you are good to go. Just another example of stupid laws for retarded prosecutors.
Retarded prosecutors????

Hell, they figured-out, looooooooooooooong-ago, that....as-long-as there are pin-headed, law-'n-order, "conservative" John-Wayne-fans (allowed to vote) out there.....a high body-count is a Prosecutor's fast-track to a Senate-seat!!

There will be no end to these stupid laws and invasions of privacy until the futile and invasive War on Drugs is brought to a merciful end. Which will never happen. Freedom is only a word in this nation. A word largely empty of meaningful content.
You've got some serious-maturing to do.

A good-start would be to eliminate never & always from your vocabulary....as-well-as putting a lotta space between yourself & everyone who says "I guarantee you...."; all, largely sentiments empty of meaningful content (much like those Absolutes :rolleyes: that "moralists" are always trying to sell).​

Our society seemingly has ruined more lives with the penalties for drugs than the actual damage that was done by the drugs.
.....A Progressive-sentiment largely-ignored by this country's "conservative"-Neandrathals.​

"We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was not--even though there were people who wanted to construe it as being a public health problem. Nobody dies from marijuana smoking. Marijuana smoking, in fact if one wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of people in America, and it continues to be that way. . . .

The view then with the Carter administration was that you should not have penalties that are more damaging to the individual than the problem that you're trying to solve."

You've got some serious-maturing to do.

A good-start would be to eliminate never & always from your vocabulary....as-well-as putting a lotta space between yourself & everyone who says "I guarantee you...."; all, largely sentiments empty of meaningful content (much like those Absolutes :rolleyes: that "moralists" are always trying to sell).​

Then I'm afraid I will die immature, being already 67. I guess some people never grow up, at least in the estimation of some othe people.

Werbung:
Back