1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

I'm a felony meth offender

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by foggedinn, Jan 23, 2009.

1. foggedinn

foggedinn New Member

Youbetcha. I found out about it in the newspaper this morning.

Seems that it's a felony violation of state statute to have two or more precursors in one's possession. The paper then went on to list several of the precursors.

I rushed to my bathroom and sure enough, I had some hydrogen peroxide. I then checked my utility room and discovered I had some leftover Miraclegrow(fertilizer). Thus fulfilling the two or more precursor rule. I'm sure I have other precursors also, but stopped checking at two.

Sure hope the coppers don't come busting down my door.

2. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    dude cook me up some, I need a fix, wait let me check , maybe I have 2 as well lol

3. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

I was thinking of tweaking on inauguration day, sort of as a celebration...but got hung up.

4. poptart

poptart New Member

Now if you have some good decongestant, then you are good to go. Just another example of stupid laws for retarded prosecutors.

5. samsara15

samsara15 Member

There will be no end to these stupid laws and invasions of privacy until the futile and invasive War on Drugs is brought to a merciful end. Which will never happen. Freedom is only a word in this nation. A word largely empty of meaningful content.

6. foggedinn

foggedinn New Member

One vice I've never indulged in. Pot was my drug of choice back in the day.

I've known several people who abused themselves with this particular drug. I haven't seen people acting this crazy since Quaaludes were in with the out crowd.

Something I've noticed about the people who cook this stuff up is that they either learned how to cook it in prison or learned from someone who was in prison. I guess this is a regular course of study at Crime State U.

7. samsara15

samsara15 Member

I was even afraid of pot, a little bit - not the pot, but the threat of getting caught and going to prison and losing my job.

Our society seemingly has ruined more lives with the penalties for drugs than the actual damage that was done by the drugs. Prisons seem to be training grounds where past criminals become more hardened criminals.

8. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I stick with booze, Pot is fine, no issue with it, have a before, but does not do anything for me realy. hmmmm whiskey !

9. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

I only find smoking up is any good when I'm already drunk... makes me sound like a right ****head.

10. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Retarded prosecutors????

Hell, they figured-out, looooooooooooooong-ago, that....as-long-as there are pin-headed, law-'n-order, "conservative" John-Wayne-fans (allowed to vote) out there.....a high body-count is a Prosecutor's fast-track to a Senate-seat!!

11. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

You've got some serious-maturing to do.

A good-start would be to eliminate never & always from your vocabulary....as-well-as putting a lotta space between yourself & everyone who says "I guarantee you...."; all, largely sentiments empty of meaningful content (much like those Absolutes :rolleyes: that "moralists" are always trying to sell). ​

12. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

.....A Progressive-sentiment largely-ignored by this country's "conservative"-Neandrathals.​

13. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

You're actually thinkin' there are benefits to boozin'....after the Boozer-In-Chief we (just) ejected from The Oval Office?

:confused:

14. samsara15

samsara15 Member

Then I'm afraid I will die immature, being already 67. I guess some people never grow up, at least in the estimation of some othe people.

15. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Whenever you feel a need for a drink, instead....fire-up a joint (or, do a couple bongs)...and, plug-in some Bob Marley!! ;)