I'm a woman with simple pleasures :- )

Hi this is Jacky from Clearwater, Florida :- ) Well, I'm a woman with simple pleasures, simple dreams in life. I delight in eating popcorn while watching a movie, listening to good music, dining out with my family, reminiscing good old days with friends, walking along the beach ... watching the sunset. I'm a sentimental person because I tend to keep things others may consider junk like scraps of papers, chocolate wrappers... - anything that defines a special moment in my life. I abhor people who lie and pretend to be someone they're not. I adore people who like playing games...spare me, please. I am an honest soul. I believe that what goes around comes around.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Hi this is Jacky from Clearwater, Florida :- ) Well, I'm a woman with simple pleasures, simple dreams in life. I delight in eating popcorn while watching a movie, listening to good music, dining out with my family, reminiscing good old days with friends, walking along the beach ... watching the sunset. I'm a sentimental person because I tend to keep things others may consider junk like scraps of papers, chocolate wrappers... - anything that defines a special moment in my life. I abhor people who lie and pretend to be someone they're not. I adore people who like playing games...spare me, please. I am an honest soul. I believe that what goes around comes around.

I'm a Floridian as well. St Pete and Clearwater are a few of my favorite towns. Being a robust blues fan, I find myself frequenting many of the great blues clubs in your area. The festivals and the food are great. If I were to have my wishes, I'd probably choose to live in St. Pete. I consider it the "hub" of blues in the state. And it still keeps me close enough to the keys and other entertainment spots. Welcome!:)

Back