1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

I'm not a "racist", but OBAMA IS!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Carpenter, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

For over 20 years, he attended a church that routinely preached "Black Theology". So what you say (that was a rhetorical for all you libs)?

What would you say about a Presidential candidate who went to a church, for over 20 years, whose basic tenets were the following?

Not only would you not, you'd accuse him of being a RACIST, and probably the Grand Kleegle of the KKK (like that other stalwart Liberal Democrat, Robert KKK Byrd)! So explain why it is that when the word "White" is replaced by "Black", as it is in Obamas Church, all of a sudden it doesn't matter?

Oh, but don't worry, it doesn't end there, all you have to do is read his books, where he used phrases like "that's how White folks'll do you", and even when speaking of his own Grandmother, the woman that raised him, he calls her a "typical White person".

Still nothing? Only excuses? Equivocations? Yeah, I know, it's because you're so overcome with "White guilt" and you've been taught that you somehow "owe" something to Blacks.

(giving credit where credit is due, the above quote was written by Huntley Brown, a BLACK Minister from Aurora Illinois)

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

I agree Obama is racist and that makes me uncomfortable

3. top gun

top gun New Member

4. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

Keep on equivocating. Keep on lying. Keep it up, and if the Obamanation wins, by the end of his first term, the Democrat Party will be DEAD in America.

That racist Muzzie will make Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan.

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

[​IMG]

You "conservative"-psychics still haven't explained how you missed predicting the Bush financial-meltdown.

Until you cover that....your present-predictions are worth ZIP! :rolleyes:

6. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

I was talking about this meltdown over 2 YEARS ago. Just because the short bus that you're riding on was late to the party doesn't mean that everyone else was.

You DEMOCRATS created this mess, and now, as usual, you're trying to equivocate your way out of it. It's too late, you're BUSTED, so get ready to do the perp walk.