I'm part of the New Liberty Party

We are a political party which wishes to become a majority, Their platform is mine, so That is how I will debate, if you want to know more about the New Liberty Party, please just ask, That is my hello for you all

Werbung:
Abortion, we believe should be permitted in ONLY special cases such as rape, or if complications that threaten either the babies AND the Mother's life

Taxes, they're life, but to relieve any strian, we should cut spending drastically, and then cut taxes, so that there will be substantially less of them.

Deffense, We need to protect our country against people who wish to do us harm. Yet in a time of war there should be greater precuations taken to ensure that America doesn't become the front line.

We strongly believe in the right to bear arms, and the freedoms that are discussed in the first amendment, The constitution is a document that shaped this country, it still holds true now, The only thing that we believe should be in the control of gun laws, is that we should crack down on illegally own guns, and we should be able to easily track guns that have changed hands.

Judges are on the bench to only decifer what a law means, not what there own ideas are, if a law is passed and a judge doesn't think it's right, then that's to bad for the judge, it is his/her job to uphold, and protect the laws in an unbiased decision

Welcome! I am the pretentious asshole that'll tell you you're wrong.

Abortion, we believe should be permitted in ONLY special cases such as rape, or if complications that threaten either the babies AND the Mother's life

thumb_down-1.gif

Taxes, they're life, but to relieve any strian, we should cut spending drastically, and then cut taxes, so that there will be substantially less of them.
thumb_up.gif

Deffense, We need to protect our country against people who wish to do us harm. Yet in a time of war there should be greater precuations taken to ensure that America doesn't become the front line.
thumb_up.gif

We strongly believe in the right to bear arms, and the freedoms that are discussed in the first amendment, The constitution is a document that shaped this country, it still holds true now, The only thing that we believe should be in the control of gun laws, is that we should crack down on illegally own guns, and we should be able to easily track guns that have changed hands.
Meh.

-Dr House :cool:

Judges are on the bench to only decifer what a law means, not what there own ideas are, if a law is passed and a judge doesn't think it's right, then that's to bad for the judge, it is his/her job to uphold, and protect the laws in an unbiased decision

That all sounds really good to me. It could replace the republican party, its what they used to be

Werbung:
It's what it should still be. There would be no reaon to have the New Liberty Party if the republicans went back to there old way, and then they would still have the majority in my opinion, yet they aren't and so it is necessary to have a new party, to try and get those people that have been hurt by the Rebs.

Back