1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

I'm really not new....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TruthAboveAll, Apr 12, 2009.

1. TruthAboveAll

TruthAboveAll Active Member

... I'm the same old TruthAboveAll. I had to re-register, because I changed e-mail service. Couldn't get a response from anyone in help, so I had to go this route. It just kept telling me I couldn't do this and couldn't do that, so.... start from scratch, I guess!

Happy Easter to all!

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Hey welcome back

If you talk to walter he can fix it for you. He renamed me and I was able to keep all my info and he merged excalidem's two accounts.

There is a place in user PC where you can change your email address, if you want to keep your old account

3. TruthAboveAll

TruthAboveAll Active Member

Thanks Pandora. I'll try to catch up with Walter, but I believe I had sent in the correct form for help, when I finally found it. Comcast was supposed to supply 10 days e-mail service when I changed ISP's, but killed it in less than 48 hours. I've many lose ends I'm still trying to tie up, plus the screwed us but not releasing our old phone number to port over. We've only had THAT for 15 years, so another Major Pain!

That would be great if Walter can merge the two. I'll follow up on that, and thanks for the assist!