IM RIGHT! RICK PERRY Is another GEORGE W BUSH

Werbung:
HUH?

What was the big bang? There was nothing then some how there were two minute particles and they traveled so quickly in space and collided and bang
Life!

I was forced to sit through that in school and when I would ask where did the space come from or the two particles or where did gravity come from they would tell you to shush up and listen. They never explained it though,

I
HUH?
You are confusing the origin of the universe with evolution. Darwin said nothing about how the universe nor earth came about. Even so, you must have had a poor teacher, because two minute particles colliding has absolutely nothing to do with the big bang nor the origin of life. I really don't know how you got that from a science class.

If I were teaching science and you asked "where did the two particles come from?" I would also have told you to listen because you obviously didn't understand something basic. Science is trying to answer the other questions you pose. There are easy to understand accounts in Scientific American and Science News among others. Wikipedia is also accurate, but often more obtuse than the magazines I cited.

Finally evolution is different study or theory than abiogenesis (how the first spark of life arises.)

So,Hes not like George W Bush? Sure he is! Just like George Bush signed that Cheeseburger law so you cant sue McDONALDS!

I don't think it was a bill that Bush signed that got your claim denied...

I developed type 2 Diabetes 6 years ago because of McDonalds.

Mc_beat_down.jpg

HUH?
You are confusing the origin of the universe with evolution. Darwin said nothing about how the universe nor earth came about. Even so, you must have had a poor teacher, because two minute particles colliding has absolutely nothing to do with the big bang nor the origin of life. I really don't know how you got that from a science class.

If I were teaching science and you asked "where did the two particles come from?" I would also have told you to listen because you obviously didn't understand something basic. Science is trying to answer the other questions you pose. There are easy to understand accounts in Scientific American and Science News among others. Wikipedia is also accurate, but often more obtuse than the magazines I cited.

Finally evolution is different study or theory than abiogenesis (how the first spark of life arises.)

I understand what you are saying. I assumed you bunched the two together

I believe in a certain kind of evolution, the kind Darwin pointed out with birds beaks being different depending on their food source. And well, all dogs come from wolves and the types we get depend on the way we breed them.

I draw the line at pond scum crawled out of the much and developed eye balls and feet and eventually here we are.

but evolution within a species sure I believe that :)

I understand what you are saying. I assumed you bunched the two together

I believe in a certain kind of evolution, the kind Darwin pointed out with birds beaks being different depending on their food source. And well, all dogs come from wolves and the types we get depend on the way we breed them.

I draw the line at pond scum crawled out of the much and developed eye balls and feet and eventually here we are.

but evolution within a species sure I believe that :)

Do you believe that man has been on earth roughly 10,000 years?
Do you believe all the important species were placed on earth at roughly the same time? or maybe all the species we now have evolved from what Noah put on his ark?

Do you believe that man has been on earth roughly 10,000 years?
Do you believe all the important species were placed on earth at roughly the same time? or maybe all the species we now have evolved from what Noah put on his ark?

I have no idea how old the earth is. I think its kind of strange that people claim its 6 thousand years and equally strange for other to put 20 billion year dates. No one can know.

If one wanted to go by the scriptures then they still don't have a real date.

Some people like to look at Genesis where it talks about in the beginning God made the heavens and the earth exc. Well he did not create the moon and the sun till the 3d day, so when it says the evening and the morning were the first day, it cannot be a literal day since we base a literal day on the rotation of the moon and sun.

Also it goes on to say that Adam was made on the 6th day and so was Eve. But Adam is created first and given time to realize unlike the animals he had no mate and also given time to name the animals and go in a deep sleep where God took a part of him to create Eve with. All that isn't going to e done in a 24 hour literal day.

As for Noah, I don't know. I am sure no sea life had to be on the boat. I don't see any reason why some things couldn't have been eggs. And since every dog comes from wolves I suspect 2 wolves could cover the need. And it probably worked out that way for most things. Though most people don't realize it was 2 of each animal male and female of the unclean but 7 of each male and female of the clean. Makes for a crowded boat doesn't it :)

IF both are not being taught and he lied, thats bad on his part.

What holes are in evolution?

It starts with holes

Where did everything come from?

how did everything come from nothing

just to start but the further you get into it more holes arise

I don't mind evolution being taught as a theory just not as fact

Actually the theory of evolution has theories for that question..

of course every one of them applies to Creationism...but just ignore that.
The thing is the Evolution as theory , follows Scientific guidelines looking to find out more, and forcing one to prove what you are saying...Creationism says its magic and if you question it just says well thats faith....Its Bull**** science.

imagine your the CEO of a car company...one guy comes up says I have a new idea for a motor...goes on for hours about how he tested parts and ideas and how well he thinks it would do,

guy B comes in, says I think there are some holes in his ideas he did not fully expaline evry single detail I could think of, though he said he was working on them still...But I have a better motor...God told me it will work, so I just wrote drew this...I have Faith it will work god said so.

OK you have to invest your companies money in one of the 2 what one do you pick...A..or the Dumb one.

Actually the theory of evolution has theories for that question..

of course every one of them applies to Creationism...but just ignore that.
The thing is the Evolution as theory , follows Scientific guidelines looking to find out more, and forcing one to prove what you are saying...Creationism says its magic and if you question it just says well thats faith....Its Bull**** science.

imagine your the CEO of a car company...one guy comes up says I have a new idea for a motor...goes on for hours about how he tested parts and ideas and how well he thinks it would do,

guy B comes in, says I think there are some holes in his ideas he did not fully expaline evry single detail I could think of, though he said he was working on them still...But I have a better motor...God told me it will work, so I just wrote drew this...I have Faith it will work god said so.

OK you have to invest your companies money in one of the 2 what one do you pick...A..or the Dumb one.

I am ok with evolution being taught in school, it gives me something to talk about with my kids at home

But schools should be run at the local level and if the local families want just evolution then fine but if they want both taught then they should get that too. I personally would not want an atheist teacher trying to teach creation to my kids, but some might want it and i don't see anything wrong with that.

So are you saying there are NO holes in the theory of evolution? Or are you agreeing with Perry that there are holes?

So are you saying there are NO holes in the theory of evolution? Or are you agreeing with Perry that there are holes?
There are still unexplained events and evidence. Are those holes? No. Not in the way Governor Perry was meaning them to be.

How, in good conscience, can you tell your own children that the answer is *poof* and here we are?

There are still unexplained events and evidence. Are those holes? No. Not in the way Governor Perry was meaning them to be.

How, in good conscience, can you tell your own children that the answer is *poof* and here we are?

I tell my kids every idea I know of and in the end they have to decide for themselves.

So you are agreeing that there are unexplained events and evidence in evolution right?

Then there is nothing wrong with what Perry said

I tell my kids every idea I know of and in the end they have to decide for themselves.

So you are agreeing that there are unexplained events and evidence in evolution right?

Then there is nothing wrong with what Perry said
There is plenty wrong with what Perry said. He is telling children that science is wrong. One can not really accept *poof* and still accept the basic tenets of science.

The right answer is "Yes, evolution is accepted. We know a great deal about how things happened, son, but we need you to learn your science and grow up and help us fill in the blank pages."

If you are telling your child that *poof* is the answer then you are dooming that child to a second-tier life while the Chinese whomp our butts with their advances in science.

There is plenty wrong with what Perry said. He is telling children that science is wrong. One can not really accept *poof* and still accept the basic tenets of science.

The right answer is "Yes, evolution is accepted. We know a great deal about how things happened, son, but we need you to learn your science and grow up and help us fill in the blank pages."

If you are telling your child that *poof* is the answer then you are dooming that child to a second-tier life while the Chinese whomp our butts with their advances in science.

I don't think he was telling kid science was bad, the rude woman was assuming he didn't believe in science and kept prompting her kid to ask him why he doesn't believe in science. ( i hate it when people use their kids as tools) He said we teach both in our state. We should want our kids to get all sides of stuff and learn HOW to think not what to think, and schools are notorious for teaching kids what to think rather than how to think.

I don't think he was telling kid science was bad, the rude woman was assuming he didn't believe in science and kept prompting her kid to ask him why he doesn't believe in science. ( i hate it when people use their kids as tools) He said we teach both in our state. We should want our kids to get all sides of stuff and learn HOW to think not what to think, and schools are notorious for teaching kids what to think rather than how to think.
I am curious: How much time do you spend teaching your child the Earth might be flat, leeches are a medical cure, boys grow hair on their hands if they masturbate, and that Unicorns are real? Those beliefs are just as plausible as *poof*.

Werbung:
I am curious: How much time do you spend teaching your child the Earth might be flat, leeches are a medical cure, boys grow hair on their hands if they masturbate, and that Unicorns are real? Those beliefs are just as plausible as *poof*.

I respect that you don't believe or accept the chance that there was Creation and I am good with that. I do not think believing in a Devine Creator is the same as unicorns and such. But I totally understand and respect that there is no place in your life for the possibility.

Back