IM RIGHT! RICK PERRY Is another GEORGE W BUSH

I am curious: How much time do you spend teaching your child the Earth might be flat, leeches are a medical cure, boys grow hair on their hands if they masturbate, and that Unicorns are real? Those beliefs are just as plausible as *poof*.

I spend a lot of my time telling my wonderful children how heinous liberalism is.

Fortunately my wonderful, gorgeous, right wing, gun toting wife and I have seen to it that our children NEVER EVER walks the halls of a g-school. So, naturally they can think logically and concluded as did I, at about 12 years of age, that liberalism is an F-ing disaster.

Werbung:
I spend a lot of my time telling my wonderful children how heinous liberalism is.

Fortunately my wonderful, gorgeous, right wing, gun toting wife and I have seen to it that our children NEVER EVER walks the halls of a g-school. So, naturally they can think logically and concluded as did I, at about 12 years of age, that liberalism is an F-ing disaster.

Sounds like a family made in heaven! :D :D

Werbung:

Are telling and teaching related in any way?

Back