I'm told we're better than animals

AtheismIsReality

Yet we live up to Malthus' findings that humans will outstrip their resources through procreation.

We diminish our quality of life until the population starts dying off. Just like a lot of animal groups I see in documentaries. Their babies die off because resources are scant.

We have an overblown opinion of ourselves. We can put a man on the moon, but can't avoid the key thing that will lead to our fall.

Werbung:
Yet we live up to Malthus' findings that humans will outstrip their resources through procreation.

We diminish our quality of life until the population starts dying off. Just like a lot of animal groups I see in documentaries. Their babies die off because resources are scant.

We have an overblown opinion of ourselves. We can put a man on the moon, but can't avoid the key thing that will lead to our fall.

Yes, but we have souls and animals don't. Of course we can't see souls, or measure them, or prove they exist, or show in any way that we have them and animals don't--so in this instance our faith bolsters our egos.

Back