Im voting Libertarian

DemocratLupis

The party has been around since 1971

anyways I wish Mccain would drop palin and pick Liberman as a last minute switch

Werbung:
It's amazing when you ask some people why they're voting for their candidate they never know... LOL

I don't know much about this party. Can you tell me what they and they're candidate stand for?

I believe that Bob Barr is the libertarian candidate. Ron Paul is probably their most coherent spokesman.

If memory serves, Bob Barr was the GOP attack dog during the Clinton impeachment proceedings. As such, people will either love him or hate him, regardless of his policy positions.

I believe that Bob Barr is the libertarian candidate. Ron Paul is probably their most coherent spokesman.

And right now, that's their biggest problem! Ron Paul is such a barking moonbat some times, and his voice is so annoying that he's been prevented from going to Gitmo for fear that the International Red Cross would consider his even talking in the presence of the detainees to be TORTURE!:p

the party has been around since 1971...wants lower taxes and smaller government

George Bush has been the biggest spending President of all times.

I think every Republican should at least consider voting Libertarian if they truly care at all about spending.

If you want to know what a libertarian is, think Ron Paul, but without the Republican Good Housekeeping seal of approval.

Traditional liberatarians appear basically liberal on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues.

But their foundation is really all about not being controlled ...

... And their fear of being controlled is so strong due to its unresolved nature in the libertarian's dysfunctional family-of-origin ...

... That the libertarian polarizes to the other extreme and ultimately resists connecting deeply emotionally and socioeconomically with others.

To libertarians, money is their god, their savior, their great liberator that freed the libertarian from the bonds of being responsive and collectively cooperative with others.

Thus libertarians champion the raw Money System free of any controls ...

... And libertarians long for the day when they can be independently wealthy and thus truly individualistic ...

... Depending on no one.

And that is very sad ... because then they will be all alone ... which appears to be their goal.

Werbung:
If you want to know what a libertarian is, think Ron Paul, but without the Republican Good Housekeeping seal of approval.

Traditional liberatarians appear basically liberal on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues.

But their foundation is really all about not being controlled ...

... And their fear of being controlled is so strong due to its unresolved nature in the libertarian's dysfunctional family-of-origin ...

... That the libertarian polarizes to the other extreme and ultimately resists connecting deeply emotionally and socioeconomically with others.

To libertarians, money is their god, their savior, their great liberator that freed the libertarian from the bonds of being responsive and collectively cooperative with others.

Thus libertarians champion the raw Money System free of any controls ...

... And libertarians long for the day when they can be independently wealthy and thus truly individualistic ...

... Depending on no one.

And that is very sad ... because then they will be all alone ... which appears to be their goal.

You've just revealed two things in this post:

1. You're not a Libertarian
2. You have no concept of what a Libertarian is or what they stand for, outside of your perception of them as based on your own political proclivities.

={CaLiCo}= Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative

You have attacked all three of the things I believe in yet not once have you declared your own positions or preferences....

Where does your political ideology stand?

If you are not too afraid, or incapable, of answering that question, I'd be glad to engage you in a discussion comparing our viewpoints.

Back