Immigration

Werbung:
As long as they are white, right?
I noticed today that the planned US State Visit to the UK has been cancelled because we don't support him....
Donald Trump has told Theresa May in a phone call he does not want to go ahead with a state visit to Britain until the British public supports him coming.
I guess that makes us a shithole country now....:(....but look on the bright side..... he's not coming.....(y)

I noticed today that the planned US State Visit to the UK has been cancelled because we don't support him....

I guess that makes us a shithole country now....:(....but look on the bright side..... he's not coming.....(y)

Lucky you. We're stuck with him until the Repugnant ones get the balls (can't say 'grow a spine since some on the right don't understand the concept) to impeach his stupid ass. And your white.

BTW, did you hear his ignorance talking about the moving of the Embassy? He tried to blame it on Obama when it was Bush that did it.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-cancels-uk-visit-says-not-unveil-u-060421574--business.html

LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump cancelled a trip to London scheduled for next month to open a new embassy, saying he did not want to endorse what he understood was an Obama-era decision to move out of the old one.

The cancellation is a further blow to relations between the allies. More than a year into his presidency, Trump has yet to visit London, with many Britons vowing to protest against a man they see as crude, volatile and opposed to their values on a range of issues.

"(The) reason I cancelled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for 'peanuts,' only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars," Trump said in a tweet late on Thursday. http://bit.ly/2D48GB2

"Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!" Trump said.

The decision to acquire a new London embassy site on the south bank of the Thames was announced in 2008 under George W. Bush along with the plans to put the old Grosvenor Square site in upscale Mayfair up for sale.

Last edited:
BTW, did you hear his ignorance talking about the moving of the Embassy? He tried to blame it on Obama when it was Bush that did it.
Yeah it was fun... as you posted above that new embassy crap was quickly debunked... truth of the matter is the reception would not have been good for him and you guys can't have anti-trump demos playing on your TV sets!!
Its weird though the location of the new embassy is really swish!! I mean its a really swanky area now, much better than the pokey little place at Grovesnor Square. All the top architects have been developing the shit out of the area.

All they show on tv is this one or that one whining about him. Dont think anyone much cares. But a billion for a building is a lot. Not surprised if he thinks its a bad deal. I think its a bad deal. Can real estate actually cost that much ?

Just wondering but how much would it cost to lease a couple of acres of prime real estate in DC for 99 years and build a bespoke embassy on it? Just a rough idea.
This is a lease ? Good question a 3 bedroom house is a million or better so a couple hundred million is realistic. Could be a case of how far down this box extends driving costs up. Oddly enough I know a guy involved in the embassy building biz, need to see if he has insights.

This is a lease ? Good question a 3 bedroom house is a million or better so a couple hundred million is realistic. Could be a case of how far down this box extends driving costs up. Oddly enough I know a guy involved in the embassy building biz, need to see if he has insights.
The current embassy is not owned it’s a freehold lease for the usual 99 year lease period I would imagine the same is true for the new place?
I can imagine the amount of secret kit they have to build into these places all the computers and other Jason Bourne shit. I was in the US Embassy in Amman a number of years ago and it was like going into a fortress! I guess it’s not too different in London? Anyway these places are not your ordinary two up two down with a tv dish wedged on the roof.

The current embassy is not owned it’s a freehold lease for the usual 99 year lease period I would imagine the same is true for the new place?
I can imagine the amount of secret kit they have to build into these places all the computers and other Jason Bourne shit. I was in the US Embassy in Amman a number of years ago and it was like going into a fortress! I guess it’s not too different in London? Anyway these places are not your ordinary two up two down with a tv dish wedged on the roof.
Guess that makes sense, let's things stay all diplomatic. And they are anything but average buildings. Movies may be a bit overdone but all the shenanigans building the Russian one a while back were true and then some.

Werbung:
All they show on tv is this one or that one whining about him. Dont think anyone much cares. But a billion for a building is a lot. Not surprised if he thinks its a bad deal. I think its a bad deal. Can real estate actually cost that much ?

The average home in Bend Oregon is now over 400,000, and that is a city lot, no security, no fences, and no swanky neighborhood. And I know how hard it is for you to understand Doggie, but telling the truth about your god is not whining. The lies you support, and defend, now that is whining.

BTW Doggie, did you whine about the millions spent to put security in Trump Towers for Melania?

Back