Impacting video of kids being recruited for Obama's Army

Hre's the link for the above quote:
http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?status=article&id=305420655186700&secid=1501

Things are begining to fall into place. I hope that America wakes up in time to avoid this mess we're getting into.

I found out today, that Obama received 50 million dollars from William Ayres. The money was supposedly to be used for education, instead Obama and his wife were funding these trypes of groups.....

Big mess we're getting into....:mad:

I can not think of anything about this man that is not just flat evil.

check out this video from Canadian Free Press it will disturb you

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411

Werbung:
I can not think of anything about this man that is not just flat evil.

check out this video from Canadian Free Press it will disturb you

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5411

It's amazing the risk layers keep piling on top of this guy. He's a radical for sure. That is a great video! I had seen a pic of Obama and that guy before and I think his campaing was asked about it, but of course they played it down during the primaries...

AMAZING....:eek:

It's amazing the risk layers keep piling on top of this guy. He's a radical for sure. That is a great video! I had seen a pic of Obama and that guy before and I think his campaing was asked about it, but of course they played it down during the primaries...

AMAZING....:eek:

I knew about this but I did not have a video till now. I dont have an easy time finding videos. I found the text to some obama supporters chanting no usa no usa but i couldnt find video. things are always better with video

I found the text to some obama supporters chanting no usa no usa but i couldnt find video.
Gee.....imagine that. :rolleyes:

things are always better with video
For sure. Seeing-as-how the parallels McBush's campaign has with the Dole-campaign....

"Worse, he is worried that the one remaining major obstacle is no one other than...Bob Dole. In his determination not to be outflanked on the right wing, he has followed the guidance of his campaign advisers and portrayed himself as more conservative than he really is. The result is that he often appears craven and false, so while his support is wide, it is shallow and unenthusiastic."

.....McBush should probably cap-it-off with a lil' stage-divin'!!!! :rolleyes:

Mr. Shaman it look like to me that you approve radicalism

this is what shaman is about:
White-trash won't say it (except, amongest themselves), but what else would explain their "problem" with a Black-President.....you know, because (after all) we haven't given ALL White-people the opportunity to run, first....and, Obama must have jumped to-the-front-of-the-line, ahead of them!

I guess it's too-much-to-ask, of them, to think-things-thru.....and, pointing-out to White-trash that they've BEEN gettin' screwed-over, BY White-politicians, their whole-LIFE!!

Yeah.....whatta conundrum.....giving a Harvard-graduate the opportunity....before all-of-those entitled to the opportunity

Mr. Shaman it look like to me that you approve radicalism
"conservatives" refer to it as radicalism, but I'm a bigger-fan of Eternal Vigilance (like The Founding Fathers encouraged).

I never was a big-fan of Good Enough.

this is what shaman is about:

White-trash won't say it (except, amongest themselves), but what else would explain their "problem" with a Black-President.....you know, because (after all) we haven't given ALL White-people the opportunity to run, first....and, Obama must have jumped to-the-front-of-the-line, ahead of them!

I guess it's too-much-to-ask, of them, to think-things-thru.....and, pointing-out to White-trash that they've BEEN gettin' screwed-over, BY White-politicians, their whole-LIFE!!

Yeah.....whatta conundrum.....giving a Harvard-graduate the opportunity....before all-of-those entitled to the opportunity.
Rascism has always been-about eliminating/side-tracking any competiton, for a Piece O' The Pie. Hell.....why work any harder, when you merely have to eliminate The Competition? :rolleyes: Corporate-Amerika does it, all-the-time!

Rascism has always been-about eliminating/side-tracking any competiton, for a Piece O' The Pie. Hell.....why work any harder, when you merely have to eliminate The Competition? Corporate-Amerika does it, all-the-time!

At 12% of the population? good luck with that.

At 12% of the population? good luck with that.
.........perhaps the odds may improve if you waddle around in cammies flapping your arms up and down whilst muttering "ALPHA - OMEGA" ;)

Shaman you seem to have a peculiar view of this......no I'll rephrase that.... an impenetrable take on the subject based on your comments above! Do you approve of this sort of behaviour by children?

Werbung:
.........perhaps the odds may improve if you waddle around in cammies flapping your arms up and down whilst muttering "ALPHA - OMEGA" ;)

Shaman you seem to have a peculiar view of this......no I'll rephrase that.... an impenetrable take on the subject based on your comments above! Do you approve of this sort of behaviour by children?

Great question!

Back