Impeach Harry Reid--For Treason--Not As Impossible As You May Think

Werbung:
kind of a stretch to me. recall, impeachment maybe but treason, not really.

He swore an oath which he has systematically refused to act on--to the detriment of the USA--stood in the way of the national welfare.
I just go by the book--like Harry does.

He swore an oath which he has systematically refused to act on--to the detriment of the USA--stood in the way of the national welfare.
I just go by the book--like Harry does.

I believe that this is insufficient to the threshold of aid and comfort normally used.
Clearly he's not done his job (and worse) but there is no real connection to aiding an enemy involved.

I believe that this is insufficient to the threshold of aid and comfort normally used.
Clearly he's not done his job (and worse) but there is no real connection to aiding an enemy involved.

"Betrayed the trust"--a good lawyer can make it stick. :D

Where exactly do you get the idea that "passing a budget" is the "first duty" of a United States Senator?

Senate Majority Leader.
Big difference.
He has blocked it for over three years.
He chooses what goes to the floor or is sent to eternal limbo.

Senate Majority Leader.
Big difference.
He has blocked it for over three years.
He chooses what goes to the floor or is sent to eternal limbo.

Ok -- so where exactly do you get the idea that "passing a budget" is the "first duty" of the Senate Majority Leader? And further, that failure to do so is grounds for removal from office?

Remember Harry Reid called Obama a light skined negro? But Trent Lott was only making a joke at Strom Thurmomnds birthday that Democrats forced him to resign from Senate Majority leader.

Remember Harry Reid called Obama a light skined negro? But Trent Lott was only making a joke at Strom Thurmomnds birthday that Democrats forced him to resign from Senate Majority leader.

I suspect he really used the more colloquial--"high yaller" epithet.
Before he opined as well that he didn't talk--"like a Negro".

Werbung:
Back