Implementation of Obamacare

Texas_tea

Now that Obamacare is beginning to be implemented, the news is so full of horrific stories as the process moves forward, I thought it needed it's own thread.

I would encourage all to post their Obamacare stories, be it from the news or personal. And, if possible, post a successful story concerning Obamacare.

images.jpg

Werbung:
Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**KYO to reach Obamacare’s national hotline

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-FUCKYO to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

Last edited:
Is Obamacare's First Enrollee Bogus?

It seems as if every policy reporter in the nation spent the last four days trying to log in and browse policies on Healthcare.gov, yet was stymied by glitches. Many of us have also been on the lookout for people who had actually bought insurance policies under Obamacare. Over the first day, reports trickled in of various successes -- most of them in Kentucky, funnily enough. (As I tweeted at the time, who had Kentucky in the office pool for “most successful exchange rollout”? Yeah, me neither.)

More Lies and bogus Bull Sh*t from the White House!

Fountain Hills man dropped from health insurance because of new regulations

FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ -
A Fountain Hills man says he may soon have to get another job just to pay for healthcare insurance under the new Affordable Care Act.

Back in 2006, he found out he had an incurable form of leukemia that requires ongoing treatment until he dies.

In 2012, his treatment bill was more than $350,000. But because of his insurance, his out-of-pocket was only $4,500.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ance-because-of-new-regulations#ixzz2gni5OaH8

Dead people can sign up for health care in Kentucky

Obamacare can help dead people, too.

This is apparent in Kentucky, where application forms for the state’s new Obamacare benefit exchange asks if the application is for someone who has recently died.

Question 39 on the kynect: Kentucky’s Healthcare Connection printable application form for a single person health seeking either coverage or help paying costs, states: “If you are filling out this application on behalf of a person who recently passed away, enter the deceased person’s date of death.”

Boehner hits White House over ObamaCare website repairs

Boehner blasted the White House for dismissing the technical problems as glitches and not disclosing how many Americans were able to sign up for plans using the "fatally-flawed system."

"This announcement is more proof that we need to delay the law and provide basic fairness, just as Republicans have called for. How can this administration tax individuals for not purchasing a product from a website that doesn’t even work?," Boehner said in the statement.

How can this administration tax individuals for not purchasing a product from a website that doesn’t even work?," Boehner said in the statement.

Finally....an R figured out the formula; "never let a crisis go to waste".

Maybe there is hope for the stupid party after all.

Treasury Secretary Stonewalls When Asked How Many Have Signed Up for Obamacare

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew refused to answer Fox host Chris Wallace's simple question this morning: How many people have signed up for Obamacare?

"I'm going to ask you one last time," said Wallace, "because, forgive me sir, you haven't answered it: do you not know how many people signed up, which would seem to indicate another major software glitch, or is it that the numbers are embarrassingly small?"

No wonder Barky wants to keep the attention on the shut down

lmao.gif Bawhahahahahahah

Werbung:
If what the IT guy said is true they will not be able to fix it short of making you wait in a line for your assigned turn. Ironuc huh ?

Back