in case the account of Bin Laden's end sounded wrong to you

dogtowner

Staff member
this ex-SEAL confirms it (yes, he's selling a book)

it never sounded right to me but this reporting of the event via interviews of the guys involved does. yes, you guessed it, total bungle on the part of the White House.

Forget whatever you think you know about the night Osama bin Laden was killed. According to a former Navy SEAL who claims to have the inside track, the mangled tales told of that historic night have only now been corrected.

“It became obvious in the weeks evolving after the mission that the story that was getting put out there was not only untrue, but it was a really ugly farce of what did happen,” said Chuck Pfarrer, author of Seal Target Geronimo: The Inside Story of the Mission to Kill Osama Bin Laden.

In an extensive interview with The Daily Caller, Pfarrer gave a detailed account of why he believes the record needed to be corrected, and why he set out to share the personal stories of the warriors who penetrated bin Laden’s long-secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

In August the New Yorker delivered a riveting blow-by-blow of the SEALs’ May 1, 2011 raid on bin Laden’s hideaway. In that account, later reported to lack contributions from the SEALs involved, readers are taken through a mission that began with a top-secret helicopter crashing and led to a bottom-up assault of the Abbottabad compound.

Much more at the link.

Werbung:
this ex-SEAL confirms it (yes, he's selling a book)

it never sounded right to me but this reporting of the event via interviews of the guys involved does. yes, you guessed it, total bungle on the part of the White House.

Much more at the link.

It never sounded right to me either. I questioned the whole idea that it was a 'kill mission.'

BO had to take credit rather than being smart and keeping it quiet while evaluating the intelligence taken from OBL's compound. Disgusting show boating, but the lib media loved it.

Now...will any of the major networks run this story tonight or any time?

The truth and this administration do not know each other and the MSM is not about to change that.

It never sounded right to me either. I questioned the whole idea that it was a 'kill mission.'

BO had to take credit rather than being smart and keeping it quiet while evaluating the intelligence taken from OBL's compound. Disgusting show boating, but the lib media loved it.

Now...will any of the major networks run this story tonight or any time?

The truth and this administration do not know each other and the MSM is not about to change that.

No coverage in the MSM is my prediction unless for some reason they just quit on the 0. Which they would in an instant if HRC would go for it.

Werbung:
So, who actually got the job done....Lil' Dumbya Bush....or, St. Barack??!!!

Back