1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

In Memoriam; Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Buh-BYE, Bubblehead

[​IMG]

2. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    An interesting side bit about dear, dear Sara: seems as though the request 9 months ago for her copies/files for her emails from her computer have still been ignored. And Alaska has the open files/access law that the person requesting the copies will have them in 10 days. This I heard on a late, late night show just this past night; the Lady was on a telephone call from some outpost and the elected people had asked for some email copies {just caught the reasons were based on something she (Sarah) was supposed to have been working on for this town} but the lag time in getting the emails has been dragged out until it has now passed the 9 months mark and while they did receive a couple of email sheets the pages were so redacted that they weren't legible... INTERESTING, to say the least!!! ;)

Seems as though quite a substantial amount of the 'LEGAL FEES' that Sarah is leaving the State of Alaska is for paying her attorneys the extensive hours for editing her copies/files of her emails...hmmmm What are you trying to hide dear, dear Sarah :confused:

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

REDACTED??!!!!!

[​IMG]

My GAWD!!!! She's The DICK; Cheney, in DRAG!!!!!

4. samsara15

samsara15 Member

Old buffoons never die, they just fade away, which will be Sarah's fate. If she is more substantial than she currently appears to be, she might even achieve the statue of someone like Dan Quayle.

5. KingClovis

KingClovis New Member

You mean 'stature'?

6. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....Danny "The Spaz" Quayle never lacked for "stature".

:rolleyes:

7. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

She'd better start to put-in some SERIOUS-OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!

8. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    Hey, my friend don't get hung up on misspelled words or they'll sic the uglies onto you ;)

My all time favorite one that is continually misspelled on here by only one poster with whom the inability to spell it correctly just begs the question...IF YOU CAN'T BOTHER TO SPELL THE WORD CORRECTLY THEN WHY ARE YOU USING IT SO OFTEN...AND THAT WORD IS:

consitution as in our American CONSITUTION...just my major pet peeve...but some consider it a 'MEAN STREAK' in me...LMAO