"In what respect Charlie?"

Popeye

I think my favorite part of the Palin interview was when Gibson asks if she agrees with the Bush Doctrine.. she goes completely blank gets a deer in the headlights look, then after a long pause says, “… in what respect, Charlie?” She's stupid all right.

Werbung:
I think my favorite part of the Palin interview was when Gibson asks if she agrees with the Bush Doctrine.. she goes completely blank gets a deer in the headlights look, then after a long pause says, “… in what respect, Charlie?” She's stupid all right.

Nevermind that there is no such thing as the "Bush Doctrine" that is actually written down. The press has defined it in many ways... 4 to be exact, it was legitimate to ask which version are you talking about...

Add to that, if you look historically at what the press called the "Bush Doctrine", Charlie Gibson had his timeline wrong to begin with...

That was a very stupid question for him to ask, he should have been more clear since there are at least 4 versions of the "Bush Doctrine” He did not do a very good job interviewing her. He was more interested in trying to be confrontational than getting any real information from her.

Do you think he is a good interviewer?

She's not up on all the the lib media concoctions, eh? :D

From wiki:

Foreign policy experts argue over the meaning of the term "Bush Doctrine," and some scholars have suggested that there is no one unified theory underlying Bush's foreign policy.

Ahhh, but Charlie Gibson knows. :rolleyes: :D

She gave an appropriate answer to a meaningless question.

She's not up on all the the lib media concoctions, eh? :D

From wiki:

Ahhh, but Charlie Gibson knows. :rolleyes: :D

She gave an appropriate answer to a meaningless question.

True true. The term "Bush Doctrine" is primarily used and intended as yet another facetious denigration of Bush. And she answered appropriately. The whole line of questioning and condescending demeanor is typical of libs wanting to keep asking the question for it's own sake, rather than the true desire for an answer.

Asked and answered, Charlie. Give it a rest, and show some intelligence.

I thought it was a great interview in that it showed me she realy is not ready for prime time, unless its in a scripted thing for fans of hers.

Cool,

Lets see how consistant you are.

In Charlies interview with the one true lord obama the messiah of the liberal cause, He called obama a rookie :)

Would you think that it showed obama the messiah of the liberal cause was ready for prime time?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6532623

I thought I'd share with you the definitive article regarding "The Bush Doctrine", by the man who first used the phrase. It gives a comprehensive expose on how far off base Charlie Gibson really was.

Right from the horses mouth :) but I will bet you a million bucks that the unethical obama god and lord messiah of the liberal cause will do some ad saying she did not know what he was talking about and is not ready to lead us (straight to hell) as well as "THE ONE" is.

great nugget truth, thanks for sharing it :)

Cool,

Lets see how consistant you are.

In Charlies interview with the one true lord obama the messiah of the liberal cause, He called obama a rookie :)

Would you think that it showed obama the messiah of the liberal cause was ready for prime time?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6532623

Now that is totally a hoot! I'm not sure which is richer: the fawning, drooling praise of Sen. Obama, or the criticism from a lib of one of the beloved MSM patriarchs?

Maybe we've been hasty with poor old Charlie! Perhaps he is truly a non-partisan buffoon after all...

Now that is totally a hoot! I'm not sure which is richer: the fawning, drooling praise of Sen. Obama, or the criticism from a lib of one of the beloved MSM patriarchs?

Maybe we've been hasty with poor old Charlie! Perhaps he is truly a non-partisan buffoon after all...

I expect most libs will say he was right on with palin or didnt go far enough, and overly horrible mean to say rookie about obama.

Werbung:
O my god you mean they did not air a whole interview ahhh bias bias look there it is...must be cuz they always air the whole thing ....Booo liberal media its so evil to our poor girl who looked like she did not have a clue....

Um.. I was not posting the rest of the interview because I was crying. You have serious issues with crying. I just found out the whole thing was not posted and since there was a thread about it, I thought that it would be nice to post the whole thing.

If that bothers you, I am really sorry. It was not posted for you or against you. It was just posted for anyone who was interested in it.

Back