"In what respect Charlie?"

Its so funny to read all this stuff. The big battle between who has more experience

Obama God of the moon and sun or Sarah Palin.

but in reading these threads you would think there is a battle for the same job, when in reality its two totally differnt jobs being talked about. One a pretty big fat peg less than the other. And the one trying for the lesser job is out doing the experience on the guy who is actually applying for the top job.

this is a hoot!

Werbung:
Its so funny to read all this stuff. The big battle between who has more experience

Obama God of the moon and sun or Sarah Palin.

but in reading these threads you would think there is a battle for the same job, when in reality its two totally differnt jobs being talked about. One a pretty big fat peg less than the other. And the one trying for the lesser job is out doing the experience on the guy who is actually applying for the top job.

this is a hoot!

And you act like VP is like a nothing Job. I have stated that I flet Obama was not quite ready for what I would like, but Palin is way far away from ready. But see thing is I am willing to say that about my guy, you and the Right will just keep gushing over her, and attacking for Obama...like VP is the same as White House cook or something.

And you act like VP is like a nothing Job. I have stated that I flet Obama was not quite ready for what I would like, but Palin is way far away from ready. But see thing is I am willing to say that about my guy, you and the Right will just keep gushing over her, and attacking for Obama...like VP is the same as White House cook or something.

Speaking strictly for me, McCain was wayyyy down on my list for POTUS, and I've had more than my fair share of heartburn about him over the years (McCain-Feingold for instance), BUT the thing that y'all keep forgetting, and frankly I believe it's the thing that's going to cost you the election, is the fact that you guys keep running your Presidential candidate against our VICE Presidential candidate, and that's absolutley hilarious!!

Even when we limit it to strictly apples and oranges (McCain/Obama Palin/Biden) y'all still don't have anyone with the first bit of executive experience!

Werbung:

I am not gushing over her. and This is the first time I have heard you say you didnt think he was ready.

I dont think she is ready either, McCain is ready but no she I am sure is not ready. Obama the Lord of the sun and moon is not ready, but Biden is ready.

but we dont get to pick between McCain and Biden, it would all be a total non issue if we could pick between Biden and McCain.

Back